“encouraging young people in this day and time.”
Review of Fair - CLOSED

Fair
More attraction details
Owner description: Make your trip memorable with this fresh production infused with pure harmonies, dynamic arrangements, and unforgettable performances that appeals to all generations. In November/December, don't miss their award-winning Christmas show!
Reviewed April 28, 2013

One of the greatest shows that I have seen in a long time.
These five young people have got talent written all over them and
professionalism too... They had a variety of songs and dances.
They also made real good contact with the audience. They even came
down off the stage and interacted with different people in the audience.
What is so much more amazing is the talent they have at such a young
age. I see them going places fast. But keeping the perspective on
everything. I like the fact they are Christians also...
Better make plans to go see them now before they are surrounded with so many people....:):)

3  Thank GrettaKaplan

Reviewed April 27, 2013

A few days ago we decided to see The Fair Family. Before coming to Branson my husband found them here on TripAdvisor and decided that's the show he wanted to see. We were not disappointed with that choice. They did great with their singing, comedy, and the clogging. Their song choices ranged from one genre to another, so there was something for all. During intermission they came and talked to those of us in the audience to ask where we were from and how we heard about them. They were so friendly and made sure to show their thanks to those who came. This group made for a great show and I know they'll go far!

3  Thank BlueRose8099
Reviewed April 22, 2013

A wide variety of music and dancing that offers something for the entire family. The Fair Family not only pay tribute to the past, but also play some more modern favorites so that any age group can sing along. Unlike many other Branson attractions, the Fair Family connect with the audience with a very up-close and personal performance that will keep you coming back for more.

1  Thank Daniel H
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I didn't know what to expect when we went with a group, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The various genres were incredible. Everyone will like most if not all. The siblings are very personable and interact nicely with the crowd. All ages will like the show. I will go back and take my younger children so they can enjoy the show. God has given them great talent and they clearly have worked hard to capitalize on this talent.

1  Thank Michele D
Reviewed April 22, 2013

They are a super talented family. They sang, told jokes, and even clogged for us! It was the best show I have been to in Branson. They are great Christian family entertainment group and I really want to see them again!!!!

2  Thank Destiny M