“Great Morning Show”
Review of Fair - CLOSED

Fair
More attraction details
Owner description: Make your trip memorable with this fresh production infused with pure harmonies, dynamic arrangements, and unforgettable performances that appeals to all generations. In November/December, don't miss their award-winning Christmas show!
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have seen this show 3 times now and enjoyed it every time. The show is very good. When they get their instruments out they reveal just how good they really are. Don't miss this show! Best morning show in Branson!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is a must see show. We have been to several shows in Branson and we enjoyed this one the best by far. Since this is their first year they are in a smaller venue, which makes it very nice and personal. However, I don't think they will be staying in a smaller venue for long once people start learning about them. The five siblings have great voices and give a great variety of music and skills during the show.

1  Thank Bigtex77
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The Fair Family of 5 siblings pours their talent and energy out on stage with singing, dancing, and playing musical instruments. They are entertaining, engaging, and will give you both goosebumps and tears in your eyes! The show is almost two hours and when they are done, you still want to hear more! We drove two hours just to see this show and it was well worth it. In addition to putting on a great show, they are personable and spend time visiting with the audience members. We saw their show at the intimate Hot Hits Theatre in downtown Branson and it feels like you are getting a personal performance in your living room. I can't wait to see them on an even bigger stage!

1  Thank RLF-NWA
Reviewed August 27, 2012

These 5 siblings are performing in their first year in Branson. You would never guess that if you were not informed of it. They come across like veterans of the stage. They sing, dance, play live instruments, and have some of the tightest and well crafted harmonies you will ever hear. If you have the opportunity to catch this show you should see it now so that in a few years when they are the hottest ticket in town, you can say I saw them when.....5 out of 5. If I could give them a 6 I would.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is a wonderful show and would highly recommend it. My 2 children ages 6 and 9 loved it. They are a group of 5 siblings that have true talent and put on a wonderful, high energy show. They interact with the crowd and we had a wonderful time! They performed at my church and I am going to go see them in Branson, MO very soon! I have been to many shows in Branson and would definitely want to see this group again! Great show for people of all ages!