“It was just what I needed! PAMPERING!”
Review of Create a New Body Spa - CLOSED

Create a New Body Spa
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I love this place. The touchless massage was great, the big screen TVs, detox foot bath and great staff made this a special day to get pampered!

2  Thank Fernando L

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Only real spa that I've seen in town. Not just a sauna parlor. Went and got my back loosened up in the "touchless" massage chair. It had been killing me for weeks. Went back recently and did the Madam Masseuse to strengthen the muscles so my back doesn't feel so worn out all of the time. Couldn't help but recommend Create A New Body Spa after that. I'll be back for sure!

1  Thank Krikkity
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We love the spa's new location!! I just spent the afternoon with my mom at Create a New Body Spa and loved every minute of it!! It was the perfect girl retreat to pamper ourselves. We indulged in the day package which included the 30 minute Infrared Sauna, 30 minute Foot Detox, 60 minute Electro slim therapy which made our bodies feel extremely fit and healthy!! We ended our spa day with a couples massage with their massage therapist Adam and his assistant! I would highly recommend this spa to everyone!!! We had an amazing day and can't wait to celebrate another occassion at the spa!!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I had scheduled a massage for her birthday vacation. She had a 60 minutes Swedish and a foot massage (from my package). Massage was good, but no music. I had a detox package. I used the 40 minute U-Chair, foot detox and 30 min sauna. Chair was good, but now the problems. They just moved that weekend. My chair was in a room that couldn't close its door. The hallway lights were on. They had no working music anywhere. They now share an office with a MD office. Problem- No music, very bright in room from hallway lights and I could hear the group of people gathering at the reception desk very clearly. All the gossips and laughing. It was as good as renting a chair in a mall. Bright and noisy, not peaceful, dark and quiet with only a hint of Enya in the background. My foot detox used warmish water. They did not have hot water. It had to be brought in from another sink, since the one in my room didn't have hot/warm water. I could hear the girl being told by a guy to use the microwave to heat water the next time. Sauna was upstairs. To get to it, I had to walk through the office, walk through the patient waiting area and up the stairs. No music in the sauna. It was set at a 140 degrees and 30 minutes. I lasted 15. They knew I was not happy, but nothing was said or done AND I don't demand anything. Since there was none offered, I therefor will tell everyone of my terrible experience.

10  Thank AZCheese
Jessica B, Manager at Create a New Body Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

We truly apologize for your experience at the spa. Unfortunately we were open on a day that we should not have been. Our spa owners purchased the building which was the previously owned by a doctors office and the doctor was moving out. That was a busy week for renovations and we chose to accommodate a loyal monthly member that day who had to get ready for a big event and should not have accepted any other clients that day. As a result, the music was not installed... the staff was talking and overly excited about the move... the doctors office was moving out and the water glitch was a part of our renovations... WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE AND WISH TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU ON YOUR NEXT VISIT COMPLIMENTARY of the SPA. It is our goal to provide the most unforgettable & relaxing spa experience for all our customers. Let us make it up to you, we look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Went there because we were in town vacationing. What a GREAT experience. 3 1/2 hours later, feeling like a million bucks.. Good prices. People there were very friendly, professional and a world of help when asking so many questions. there were only 2 of us, but when returning to Branson ( Like we do every year) this is a place to re-visit... Over and Over again..

1  Thank kotrc5spring
Jessica B, Manager at Create a New Body Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon at Create a New Body Spa.