“Amazing!!!”

Grandma Ruth's Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rolls & Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Grandma Ruth's is an inviting little bakery shop, offering some of the best old fashioned cinnamon and specialty rolls you have ever enjoyed anywhere. We are serving breakfast and lunch too. A must stop, on your trip to Branson, MO. Stop by and meet "Grandma Ruth", chat with her or get a picture if you like. She loves meeting new people!!! We have live entertainment. See you soon!!!
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

When we walked in and saw Grandma Ruth herself massaging the icing into each roll I knew these were going to be awesome! They didn't disappoint! Plus the entertainment was enjoyable.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I wanted to bring my wife here while we were on vacation because she loves cinnamon rolls and Grandma Ruth's did not disappoint! Walking in we saw Grandma sitting right there greeting you and engaging in conversation which was fun. They had 3 rolls available that day (cinnamon, caramel and toffee). I got the cinnamon and my wife got the toffee. They were both fantastic. The toffee one had the toffee pour over the roll and my wife said it was the best she has ever had. All in all we will definitely come back and next time we will bring other to check out this wonderful place!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The rolls were cooked to perfection (gooey centers) and generously sized. My sister and I purchased one of each variety (cinnamon, caramel, and toffee [I can't remember exactly what it is called]). The two of us couldn't finish off the three rolls, but that's okay because they were still delicious reheated the next day. My favorite is the traditional cinnamon roll. I called to request 3 rolls cooked until well done for my mother-in-law (who likes her rolls dry). Their answer to my request was "Of course! We'd be happy to." Got to visit with the actual Grandma Ruth when I went to pick up my order. This is a local operation (not a chain) and is now on our list of Branson "gotta have it" favorite restaurants.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

This is a must try! They are delicious. The best cinnamon rolls we have ever had! Grandma Ruth knows her stuff. Perfect yeast dough and cinnamon combination.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I discovered this place while driving back and forth to our hotel and I felt compelled to stop in and try a cinnamon roll. I walked in and announced that cinnamon rolls were my favorite treat and the gentleman who helped me was happy to hear that, as if I was a sheep returning to the flock. He was friendly and invited me to come back again. I picked up two flavors of rolls, cinnamon and caramel. These rolls were unlike any that I have tried. Most rolls are dense and some are even dry. Here at Grandma Ruth's the rolls are the opposite. These were light and moist. I almost felt like I was biting into a warm, yeasty doughnut but with the richness of a cinnamon roll. The icing is just right and not too sweet. The caramel roll was also very good if you prefer that. Don't come here expecting the same old cinnamon rolls you can find anywhere else. Just come here and have a taste of how cinnamon rolls are supposed to be.