“Melt In Your Mouth!!”

Grandma Ruth's Cinnamon Rolls
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Branson
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Grandma Ruth's is an inviting little dessert shop, offering some of the best old fashioned cinnamon, caramel, toffee and specialty rolls you have ever enjoyed anywhere. Our rolls are baked fresh everyday, but you want to be here in the morning to get them right out of the oven. They get basted in warm melted butter and lovingly are given a gentle, yet plentiful covering of our frosting. Easily making these some of the most gooey and delicious rolls ever. We have bread pudding too! A must stop, on your trip to Branson, MO. Stop by and meet "Grandma Ruth", chat with her or get a picture if you like. She loves meeting new people!!! We have live entertainment by "Cowboy John Fullerton," too. Grandma Ruth's small reception area can be rented after operating hours, its great for meetings, family gathering's and any reception under 70 people. Contact us for rental information.. See you soon!!!
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Melt In Your Mouth!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Oh my gosh! The reviews are spot on @ this place. If you like cinnamon rolls, you must try these. We got a half doz box with all 3 varieties & would be hard to pick a favorite. They are all scrumptious. I wish the owner hadn't told me they freeze well because now I want to go back & buy another box to take back home!! YUMMY!!

2 Thank phall007

Antwerp, Ohio
“A favorite stop for us”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My wife and I visit Branson each spring and we always stop by Grandma's to enjoy the cinnamon rolls. They are sooo good, so large, handmade by her (we watched her icing them and talked with her while she worked). What an interesting and sweet lady. The bakery has added more seating space and a small stage where entertainers drop in and perform. Lots of carryout customers but we always eat ours there.

• Visited May 2014
Branson, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bakery”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

WOW - Grandma's cinnamon rolls are delicious - they just melt in your mouth. Would definitely buy their cinnamon rolls every time I come to Branson.

Visited May 2014
Branson, Missouri
“Best Cinnamon Rolls On The Planet”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I'm hooked. The caramel cinnamon roll is my favorite. Local coffees are equally tasty. They even have a professional singer sharing some of the old Sinatra, Martin, and other famous names on Thur Fri & Sat. Beware. If you try a cinnamon roll, you'll be hooked for life. :-)

• Visited May 2014
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Childhood Memories Re-visited”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The last time I had a cinnamon roll this good was when my Mom used to bake them for us as kids. The scrumptious scent of fresh baked dough and cinnamon filled the house. We couldn't wait till they came out of the oven.

That is just what it was like when we walked into Grandma Ruth's. It smelled so heavenly when we walked in the door. Just a little unpretentious store located 1/2 block off the Branson strip, in a small strip center (next to Subway). They normally close around 1pm each day but I called 5 min till (we had been trying to make each day but kept getting there too late) they said "come on over, we don't close till the last roll is sold", luckily we made it. Grandma Ruth was so sweet, she reminded me soooo much of my late Grandma and her son was very nice as well. They had regular cinnamon, toffee and caramel. Saturday they make special favors, this Saturday will be chocolate hazelnut, mmmmm. They run about $3 each unless you buy a 1/2 dozen or more then they are less. They have coffee, soda and bottled drinks for purchase, soon brewed iced tea.

On certain days they have "back porch" entertainment for free. I would call for details. If you don't enjoy these cinnamon rolls then i am sorry to say something is wrong with you ;) Enjoy!

• Visited April 2014