“If you don't go anywhere else in Branson...”

Grandma Ruth's Cinnamon Rolls
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Branson
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Grandma Ruth's is an inviting little dessert shop, offering some of the best old fashioned cinnamon, caramel, toffee and specialty rolls you have ever enjoyed anywhere. Our rolls are baked fresh everyday, but you want to be here in the morning to get them right out of the oven. They get basted in warm melted butter and lovingly are given a gentle, yet plentiful covering of our frosting. Easily making these some of the most gooey and delicious rolls ever. We have bread pudding too! A must stop, on your trip to Branson, MO. Stop by and meet "Grandma Ruth", chat with her or get a picture if you like. She loves meeting new people!!! We have live entertainment by "Cowboy John Fullerton," too. Grandma Ruth's small reception area can be rented after operating hours, its great for meetings, family gathering's and any reception under 70 people. Contact us for rental information.. See you soon!!!
Fort Smith, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you don't go anywhere else in Branson...”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Go here! These cinnamon rolls are literally to die for!! My husband doesn't even like cinnamon rolls but Grandma Ruth turned him into a believer! Grandma Ruth was on site the day we went doing her thing :) It was like stepping into your grandma's kitchen ( I wish Grandma Ruth was my grandma!). The family that runs the business are super sweet and there was a guy named Ray singing while we were there for breakfast which was different but nice. THE best cinnamon rolls you will ever have. Put these rolls at the top of your list while you are in Branson!

Springfield, Missouri
“Best I've ever had!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

As if cinnamon rolls aren't already delicious these are hands down amazing!! First off they are HUGE!! You can split it and have plenty left over. The flavor is rich and the rolls themselves are so stinkin' moist they practically melt in your mouth. Anytime they are around I have a hard time saying "no". Definitely give it a shot if you are in town.

Thornton, Colorado
“Yummy!!!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Well we had to try the number one place on Trip Advisor and yep everyone was right!!! When we got there it was around 12:30 and the website said they close at 1:00 so we made just in time. Grandma Ruth was there sitting behind the glass making the rolls. Both her and the guy running the counter were very friendly. He said if you buy 5 you get one free so of course that's whose did. We got 2 Carmel and 4 regular for $15 and then he said he threw in an extra....how nice! We had them for breakfast today and they were sooooo good. Not to sweet and you didn't need any frosting on them like Cinnabon's because they are amazing without it and the Carmel one was my favorite! I'm going to go back the day we leave and get one for my husband at home!! Definitely a must go while in town!

1 Thank 303TRH
Wichita, Kansas
“Yuuummmmmmmy!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The number one restaurant in Branson? Really? They serve cinnamon rolls!

Well, we had to give it a try, especially since it was only 3/4 of a mile from where we were staying. Gotta say the first impression when we walked in the door wasn't overwhelming. It looked to be a low budget donut shop. There was Grandma Ruth, sitting behind the glass making rolls.

Although they make several different favors, we went with the cinnamon rolls. My buddy had some coffee, but I had to go with milk. They were warm and just a bit gooey in the middle which I like. Others said they weren't done all the way through, but I didn't mind. I thought they had found just the right amount of cinnamon and frosting unlike Cinnabons which are way over the top for me.

We were alone and eating our rolls and I wondered how it could be #1. Then people started coming in. Not a lot stayed to eat, but they would carry out a couple or a half dozen at a time. One guy was local and when asked where he was from, he said the other side of Branson. Then he noted that every time he gets to this side of town he stops at Grandma Ruth's!

You really need to stop in and have a bite or grab some and take them back to where you are staying…Don’t miss Grandma Ruth’s!

The wife of my friend is named Ruth and she tried to leverage that for a free roll which got laughs and smiles from everyone, but no free roll. I would have gone back every morning for one of these if I could have talked the rest of the group into it.

1 Thank DoogleD
Muskogee, Oklahoma
“Must Have”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

If in Branson you have to stop by have eat one of grandma Ruth's cinnamon rolls. I thought the cinnamon roll was very tasty and had the perfect amount of frosting. Not too much but enough to make it good, Even though the cinnamon roll was good the owners are even better. They are so down to earth ard really care about what you are eating.
While we were there they had a batch that did not meet grandma Ruth's expectations so they scrapped it and and made a fresh batch. Lucky for us we got one from that batch. RIght out of the oven. I think when we come to Branson that will be a tradition.