“love Grandma Ruth”

Grandma Ruth's Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rolls & Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Grandma Ruth's is an inviting little bakery shop, offering some of the best old fashioned cinnamon and specialty rolls you have ever enjoyed anywhere. We are serving breakfast and lunch too. A must stop, on your trip to Branson, MO. Stop by and meet "Grandma Ruth", chat with her or get a picture if you like. She loves meeting new people!!! We have live entertainment. See you soon!!!
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We had both the caramel rolls and the cinnamon rolls and are family were moaning with delight at how great they were. very light and tender with flavor all through, not just bread dough with heavy icing as some can be. Delicious. We will be regulars during every trip to Branson.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I am just about speechless on how amazingly delicious Grandma Ruth's is. They brought some free ones to my work. YUMMY! I am a local and have been waiting all winter for them to open back up! Definitely must eat here!!!

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

This was my third visit to Grandma's. I was glad I went again. The cinnamon roll was great as always and the new blackberry coffee was superb. They have expanded their seating. The service and personal touch can't be beat

1  Thank KnobNosterCr
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Extremely nice people and excellent product. Better rolls than my grandma makes by far. Or anyone else's grandma that I know. :)

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Not sure why some wrote a review that they were not impressed but these cinnamon rolls are the most amazing rolls ever! The owners are wonderful, warm and inviting! You have to meet Grandma Ruth! She hilarious! This is a must stop while in Branson!