“The best!”

Grandma Ruth's Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rolls & Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Grandma Ruth's is an inviting little bakery shop, offering some of the best old fashioned cinnamon and specialty rolls you have ever enjoyed anywhere. We are serving breakfast and lunch too. A must stop, on your trip to Branson, MO. Stop by and meet "Grandma Ruth", chat with her or get a picture if you like. She loves meeting new people!!! We have live entertainment. See you soon!!!
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband and I visited Branson for the first time last weekend. We visited during the off-season, but luckily Grandma Ruth's was open! We were looking forward to trying her famous cinnamon rolls after reading the great reviews. Well, they did not disappoint! We could not quit raving over them all weekend and to our family members when we returned home! Grandma and her son were both friendly. My husband really enjoyed talking football with the man who served us. We took some with us to take home.. the one that made it home was great reheated! The one that sat in the car overnight and we ate cold was also delicious! It doesn't matter how you eat them..they're excellent! We have another trip planned in a couple of months, and will no doubt be coming here for breakfast! We made the mistake of only taking two home with us...we won't make that mistake again!

1  Thank Kelli P

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The yummiest cinnamon rolls around!!! Not overly sweet like some chains, but even reheated, still so good....gimme more Grandma!! Btw, Grandma Ruth was there herself making the cinnamon rolls...what a sweetie...wishing she would adopt me!

1  Thank SuzanaMqz
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stop by based upon the great reviews on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed! I wasn't sure of the hours and we happened to come by about an hour after closing. I had to approach the shop to see the posted hours and realized we came by too late. However, an employee motioned me to come in and was happy to serve me. I was so impressed with the customer service and even more impressed with the rolls. They were amazing. We will definitely be making a stop here every time we visit Branson.

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

I have been here several times and have never been disappointed. Family operation and everyone is so friendly. Sort of like stepping into Grandma's kitchen. Rolls are a little doughy, just the way I like them. Only problem is deciding which kind of roll to get...

2  Thank rileyfergie
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We really liked the cimamon rolls there! Bad thing we had to stop on our way out of town and buy more.
They are not as good a day or 2 old but that is expected.

1  Thank MMSFaith