“Everybody's Vision of a Grandma”

Grandma Ruth's Cinnamon Rolls
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Branson
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Grandma Ruth's is an inviting little dessert shop, offering some of the best old fashioned cinnamon, caramel, toffee and specialty rolls you have ever enjoyed anywhere. Our rolls are baked fresh everyday, but you want to be here in the morning to get them right out of the oven. They get basted in warm melted butter and lovingly are given a gentle, yet plentiful covering of our frosting. Easily making these some of the most gooey and delicious rolls ever. We have bread pudding too! A must stop, on your trip to Branson, MO. Stop by and meet "Grandma Ruth", chat with her or get a picture if you like. She loves meeting new people!!! We have live entertainment by "Cowboy John Fullerton," too. Grandma Ruth's small reception area can be rented after operating hours, its great for meetings, family gathering's and any reception under 70 people. Contact us for rental information.. See you soon!!!
“Everybody's Vision of a Grandma”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Grandma Ruth will warmly welcome you, when you enter her store. Enjoy a friendly visit with Grandma Ruth and her son, the baker of Grandma Ruth's home made cinnamon rolls. These truly are the most moist and delicious cinnamon rolls. The toffee rolls take this treat up even a notch higher.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Chrisannandroger

highland, indiana
“A MUST STOP WHEN VISITING BRANSON!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My husband and I visited Grandma Ruth"s. Grandma was sitting in the kitchen making cinnamon rolls. Hands down, best cinnamon rolls! They were not sickening sweet like other cinnamon rolls out there. The center had a soft, burst of cinnamon and icing "final bite". I wish I could of taken a few home but I didn't think they would survive the airplane ride.
This place and employees made me feel like I was sitting at my kitchen table chatting with good friends. I would love to see a Grandma Ruth's around the N.W. Indiana/Chicago area!

1 Thank Jaydenmarie
Purcell, Oklahoma
“"The Bomb"”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Wife & I visiting Branson, decided to try one of Grandma Ruth's cinnamon rolls everyone was talking about. Went inside, visited some with Grandma Ruth about her rolls, ordered two to go, & after she gave a sample roll to try, ordered 4 more to take home. Worth finding on the map. Delicious!!!

1 Thank Don S
Arkansas
“YUM !!!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

My daughter and I stopped in this morning after checking out Branson restaurants on Trip Advisor. These cinnamon rolls are to die for!! It is easy to see why Grandma Ruth's is rated #1 in Branson. Not only are their rolls "delish" but the people in there are also great !! We had the toffee roll and it was SO good. Can't wait to stop in next trip for a caramel roll. My mouth is watering just thinking about it !! DO NOT visit Branson without making a visit to Grandma Ruth's !!

1 Thank ArkansasTraveller55
Kansas City, Missouri
“What a Grandma”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

If Ruth was our Grandma and made us these rolls every morning we would be in cinnamon heaven.

Opened up at 7:00AM and the line was 4 deep. The rolls were fresh out of the oven and hand glazed. Ran a half dozen back to the hotel and the family was addicted with one bite.

Ruth and Rod were as nice as can be and made us feel very welcome and talked to us like we have known each other. They told me they were having issues with an old oven.. got a new one that was adjusted to bake the cinnamon rolls more consistent . The rolls were slightly crisp on the outside and a little gooey on the inside smothered in a perfect amount of icing. This is a definite stop for us in future trips to Branson.

1 Thank carpsonthego