“Great people running this establishment”

Grandma Ruth's Cinnamon Rolls
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Grandma Ruth's is an inviting little dessert shop, offering some of the best old fashioned cinnamon rolls, caramel rolls and decadently delicious toffee rolls you have ever enjoyed anywhere. Our rolls are baked fresh every all during our hours of operation. Then basted in warm melted butter and ever so lovingly given a gentle yet plentiful covering of our frosting. Easily making these some of the most gooey and delicious rolls ever. A must on your trip to Branson, Missouri. Stop by and meet "Grandma Ruth", chat and get a picture if you like. She loves meeting new people!!! Oh and we have live entertainment in the mornings too. Grandma Ruth's also has a small reception area, its great for meetings family gathering and any reception under 70 people. Contact us for rental information..See you soon!!!
Chalmers, Indiana
“Great people running this establishment”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Well I will give them a little lee way for being Hawkeye fans. It was great talking to the owners of the establishment while we sat and ate the best Cinamon rolls we had ever purchased. It is a much better breakfast alternative to the hotel breakfast. Great value and very yummy!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank adventraveler007

Denver
“Worthy of 4 stars for sure!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Well my gf and I just went to Branson last week, and I am a Trip Advisor junkie when it comes to reviews. I am also a dessert/pastry nut, so I had this on my list of places I HAD to visit in Branson.

Walking in, I was a little bummed that they didn't offer all the options on the menu because it wasn't the busy season. All they had were regular and toffee. We picked the regular, and they were as good as advertised. Perfect sweetness, and perfect cooked...soft, but not mushy, and definitely not crunchy and stale.

After one, I tried the toffee topping. I was a little hesitant about this one because I thought it might be too much sugar, but the toffee was very subdued, and added a lot to the roll...definitely moistened it up, and my gf then dipped her bites in my toffee sauce.

If you like pastries, you HAVE to visit this place. I saw some other monster looking cinnamon rolls in and around Branson, so I can't say these are THE BEST...but they were awesome, and cheap too. I wish I could have eaten one every morning of the week, but they were probably like 1500 calories a piece lol.

It's also fun walking in...Grandma Ruth is sitting behind some glass like a museum exhibit. Haha...we joked that she was probably the 3rd or 4th Ruth, and they just rotate old ladies out when they expire. lol...totally kidding though! She was a sweetheart, and loved chatting it up with everyone who came in.

If we go back to Branson, I'm definitely going here a few times!

2 Thank FooserX
georgia
“Awesome Cinnamon Rolls”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Checked out trip advisor and decided to try this rolls out for breakfast. They were huge and very tasty for sure. Would go back again!

2 Thank softail99
Heavener, Oklahoma
“be looking for it”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

oh my gosh passed it the by and the turned around to get there on the yellow route in a little strip next to a sub way. when we got there they had just put the frosting on the cinnamon rolls @ about 1245pm they close @ 1 hot & fresh all i needed was a class milk..... talk about good they are and reasonable priced

2 Thank stephen h
Forest, Virginia
“so good we did it twice”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This was a special treat. If you want an extra sweet treat, get the toffee topping on Grannie's cinnamon rolls. These are some really great rolls made by some really great folks. Go Flames!

2 Thank mike g