“Worthy of 4 stars for sure!”

Grandma Ruth's Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rolls & Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Grandma Ruth's is an inviting little bakery shop, offering some of the best old fashioned cinnamon and specialty rolls you have ever enjoyed anywhere. We are serving breakfast and lunch too. A must stop, on your trip to Branson, MO. Stop by and meet "Grandma Ruth", chat with her or get a picture if you like. She loves meeting new people!!! We have live entertainment. See you soon!!!
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Well my gf and I just went to Branson last week, and I am a Trip Advisor junkie when it comes to reviews. I am also a dessert/pastry nut, so I had this on my list of places I HAD to visit in Branson.

Walking in, I was a little bummed that they didn't offer all the options on the menu because it wasn't the busy season. All they had were regular and toffee. We picked the regular, and they were as good as advertised. Perfect sweetness, and perfect cooked...soft, but not mushy, and definitely not crunchy and stale.

After one, I tried the toffee topping. I was a little hesitant about this one because I thought it might be too much sugar, but the toffee was very subdued, and added a lot to the roll...definitely moistened it up, and my gf then dipped her bites in my toffee sauce.

If you like pastries, you HAVE to visit this place. I saw some other monster looking cinnamon rolls in and around Branson, so I can't say these are THE BEST...but they were awesome, and cheap too. I wish I could have eaten one every morning of the week, but they were probably like 1500 calories a piece lol.

It's also fun walking in...Grandma Ruth is sitting behind some glass like a museum exhibit. Haha...we joked that she was probably the 3rd or 4th Ruth, and they just rotate old ladies out when they expire. lol...totally kidding though! She was a sweetheart, and loved chatting it up with everyone who came in.

If we go back to Branson, I'm definitely going here a few times!

2  Thank FooserX
There are newer reviews for Grandma Ruth's Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rolls & Cafe

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Checked out trip advisor and decided to try this rolls out for breakfast. They were huge and very tasty for sure. Would go back again!

2  Thank softail99
Reviewed September 28, 2013

oh my gosh passed it the by and the turned around to get there on the yellow route in a little strip next to a sub way. when we got there they had just put the frosting on the cinnamon rolls @ about 1245pm they close @ 1 hot & fresh all i needed was a class milk..... talk about good they are and reasonable priced

2  Thank stephen h
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This was a special treat. If you want an extra sweet treat, get the toffee topping on Grannie's cinnamon rolls. These are some really great rolls made by some really great folks. Go Flames!

2  Thank mike g
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The cinnamon rolls are definitely the best I have ever had. They were even better when warmed up a little at the condo! I would definitely go back when I am in Branston.

2  Thank LuluBocce