“Best Rolls I Have Had Since My Grandmothers”

Grandma Ruth's Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rolls & Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Grandma Ruth's is an inviting little bakery shop, offering some of the best old fashioned cinnamon and specialty rolls you have ever enjoyed anywhere. We are serving breakfast and lunch too. A must stop, on your trip to Branson, MO. Stop by and meet "Grandma Ruth", chat with her or get a picture if you like. She loves meeting new people!!! We have live entertainment. See you soon!!!
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had 2 this morning for breakfast, bought 6 and they gave me 7 (bakers half dozen, love it); wife just had one for dinner, so looking forward to 2 more for breakfast tomorrow. Wife and I just loved them, no preservatives and so tasty. When I walked in there was Grandma Ruth working her magic, she asked where I was from and we chatted, very pleasant lady. Not sure if it was her son or another relative but he was very friendly also, I love mom and pop places and will support when I can and that is what they are, a family run business. Seeing Grandma Ruth there working reminded me of my late Grandmother Ruth who made rolls that 20 years later the family still raves about, it was charming, and only wish she was closer to my home so I could see her and eat the rolls more often.

The rolls were perfectly done, not overly done. They are not like the ones you get at the mall that have to be covered in icing, these are just naturally good. My closing comment is something a lady told me at a family style restaurant in Mississippi once, I complimented her on the restaurant and the food, she said down here we "make our food with love, and that is the difference"; I can tell Grandma Ruths' does the same. Great job and keep up the good work.

Do note there hours are 7a-1p,

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Grandma Ruth's Cinnamon Rolls are so wonderful and delicious. They remind you of the way mom always made them. It is also special to get to see Grandma Ruth in there spreading the frosting on them or shall I say spreading the love. You haven't had one of these rolls then you haven't had the best meal Branson has to offer. Don't forget to get some of the cookies also.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

From the moment you enter the door, the aroma of fresh baked buttery goodness envelops you. We are always happy when we can watch them make the rolls right in front of us. Biting into the warm fresh roll is always a delight, but watching Grandma Ruth, "yes she is real" brush the next batch or rolls with melted butter makes the experience that much better. This family loves what they do and are clearly strive to offer the best experience you can have. I have read a few reviews recently about a doughy roll, and this can be expected when you buy a newer faster oven to serve people better. For them being unhappy about a doughy roll, I feel bad for them.
But as one who has seen people wait up to 2 hours for fresh baked rolls and can now have them sooner, I am thankful to these folks who offer a satisfaction guarantee on all there rolls and would have certainly offered to make right any problems they may have had with the rolls they had purchased. I hope they took the folks at Grandma Ruth's up on that offer instead of just placing a negative comment on this or any other site. For me, Grandma Ruth's is a real Branson treasure that must be experienced by everyone. And if you get a doughy roll when you get back to the hotel room. I am positive that they will do all they can to make it right with you, because they care!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Grandma's cinnamon rolls are fantastic! I have been going there for years and the one time they were a little doughy, they replaced it with no problems. We love your place :) It is sad that any yahoo can comment and hurt someone's reputation just for the sake of being a "$&*#"

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We grabbed cinnamon rolls here this morning after seeing all the amazing reviews on Tripadvisor. However, we were INCREDIBLY disappointed. We went around 11am and bought one cinnamon roll but were given another one for free which was a nice gesture.

We went straight back to our hotel and microwaved the rolls like Grandma Ruth suggested for 15-20 seconds. We were both disappointed in the rolls and thought they were way too doughy. I'm not sure why this place is rated the #1 restaurant in Branson because it definitely isn't. I would rather have a roll from Cinnabon!