“Not to be missed cinnamon rolls”

Grandma Ruth's Cinnamon Rolls
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Grandma Ruth's is an inviting little dessert shop, offering some of the best old fashioned cinnamon rolls, caramel rolls and decadently delicious toffee rolls you have ever enjoyed anywhere. Our rolls are baked fresh every all during our hours of operation. Then basted in warm melted butter and ever so lovingly given a gentle yet plentiful covering of our frosting. Easily making these some of the most gooey and delicious rolls ever. A must on your trip to Branson, Missouri. Stop by and meet "Grandma Ruth", chat and get a picture if you like. She loves meeting new people!!! Oh and we have live entertainment in the mornings too. Grandma Ruth's also has a small reception area, its great for meetings family gathering and any reception under 70 people. Contact us for rental information..See you soon!!!
Deephaven
“Not to be missed cinnamon rolls”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I came here because of the great reviews on tripadvisor. If you are in Branson, you need to stop by. I loved the fact that it was a family business and Grandma Ruth was right there painting the frosting on the cinnamon rolls. The rolls were really deliciious. Her son was kind enough to throw in an extra roll as well as an extra cookie. They seem to sell out quickly and I think they close by 1 pm. Our family loved it.

2 Thank missymalloo

USA
“A wonderful new Branson Tradition for us!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

A memorable experience in Branson AND we got yummy treats too! The rolls are delicious and the cookies are wonderful. Almost guaranteed you will get something fresh out of the oven. Grandma sits back behind the counter and lovingly coats each roll with butter and frosting......yyyuuummm! And her son in one of the kindest people I have ever met!

• Visited July 2013
“best rolls I have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I am not huge on sweets for breakfast but every once in a while a cinnamon roll sounds good. Naturally cinabon is supposed to be the best, yet when I have had them I leave thinking why did I think they were so good. To me grandma Ruths are the best cinnamon rolls i have ever had. The rolls were moist and soft unlike cinnabon rolls that are dry. The cinnamon rolls are huge. This place is an amazing find.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Best cinnamon rolls ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Cinnabon who??? They ain't got nothing on Grandma Ruth. We got Caramel and reg fresh from te oven and good grief they were good. Go in the morning because they aren't open long. She let us know cookies are soon to be added to the menu

Ames, Iowa
“Cinnamon rolls you won't believe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

The first thing that stuck me about Grandma Ruth's was how comfortable and clean the small space was. And there was Grandma Ruth, sitting behind the counter, brushing her rolls with yummy goodness. She was friendly and kind and made us feel very welcome. Definitely the best cinnamon roll I've ever tasted. I sure wish we lived closer to Branson, I'd be having a cinnamon roll every morning with my coffee. On second thought, perhaps it's a good thing we're further away! Thank you, Grandma Ruth, for making our last morning in Branson a delightful one.

2 Thank Susan S