“Another Great Local Place in Branson”

Grandma Ruth's Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rolls & Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Grandma Ruth's is an inviting little bakery shop, offering some of the best old fashioned cinnamon and specialty rolls you have ever enjoyed anywhere. We are serving breakfast and lunch too. A must stop, on your trip to Branson, MO. Stop by and meet "Grandma Ruth", chat with her or get a picture if you like. She loves meeting new people!!! We have live entertainment. See you soon!!!
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We were in Branson for the weekend to spend time with family. Cinnamon rolls are always a tradition for our first breakfast of the weekend. We had never given Grandma Ruth's a try before, and we are glad we did. They only had regular cinnamon rolls that day, but that is all we needed. The rolls have just the right amound of icing on them, not swimming in it, but definitely enough to satisfy the sweet side. Grandma Ruth is right there to greet you as she sits making dough and icing the rolls. She and the other staff were quite friendly and helpful. They have coffee for sale as well. There is discount for buying six at a time as well. We like to fancy ourselves as cinnamon roll experts and Grandma Ruth's ranks right up there with the best of them.

1  Thank stickbuc

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I work at a local resort and recently had these for our guest. I then decided to stop in to see what kinds of cinnamon rolls or other treats they had. On a wednesday, they only had cinnamon because it was off season. I really wanted to try the caramel, so he said he would make a batch on Friday! Sure enough, when I went in this morning they were being made. Although not ready, I work just down the hill and he even delivered them to me on his way to the store! How awesome! Also, while in there, they had some chocoate hazlenut on the counter. (Grandma Ruth must have saw that i was eyeing them because when he delivered them, she had accidetally boxed one up that he threw in)! The Caramel and the Chocolate Hazelnut were both delicious! SOOOO good!

2  Thank Heather E
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I've been there twice now. There a several types of cinnamon rolls. I personally love the ones totally covered in cream cheese icing. Grandma Ruth's are very good, just a different style. They are baked fresh and best of all, you see Ruth. In a restaurant industry dominated by chains, it's delightful to see a mom and pop place baking fresh specialty rolls. It's worth the visit.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Enjoyed meet Grandma Ruth and having a treat of a delicious cinnamon roll on a recent trip to Branson. Highly recommend that you swing in to see her.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

There were the best rolls I have had.I will tell all my friends about this place. The people are friendly and very helpful on the shows in town. I will definitely be going back. Wish they could send them in the mail.