“Fun place to enjoy a quick treat”
Review of CherryBerry

CherryBerry
Ranked #7 of 23 Dessert in Branson
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We are the ultimate in Self Serve Frozen Dessert. We have Frozen Yogurt, Custard, Italian Ice, and Gelato for you to chose from. We have recently picked up two product lines that are not only non dairy but vegan as well. As well as all the frozen Desserts to chose from we also have well over 40 toppings for you to chose from. All this and you get to fix it your way!!!!
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Dropped in to get Mom and Dad to try something new and it was great! Not only were we happy with all the yogurt flavors and the pluthera of toppings, but the service was super-friendly and helpful as well. This is definitely a nice place to stop in if you wanna have a fun break and treat that's a little out of the ordinary.

Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Thank you so much for stopping by. We are so excited to hear about your good time at CherryBerry and we plan to do things this way for many years to come. If you ever stop by and things aren't up to par feel free to contact us at info@cherryberrybranson.com. I want to take the time to thank you for helping us out by filling out a survey.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We found this yogurt place on our last day in Branson. The yogurt was awesome, the shop was clean and the employees were helpful! They had chocolate and vanilla and assured me they always have them. Lots of other flavors to choose too, but love the traditional flavors. Some yogurt shops have too many wierd flavors and no traditional flavors. We will be going back to Branson this summer and plan on stopping in at Cherry Berry every evening!

Craig A, Owner at CherryBerry, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Thank you for filling out this survey. We will keep several of the main flavors and rotate in and out the other seasonal and holiday flavors.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I just happen to stumble upon this place today. This place is great the frozen yogurt is the best and with all the toppings you can choose from. It was very clean. The employee was very helpful explaining how it works.I think everyone should try it.I will be back.

Craig A, Owner at CherryBerry, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you for stopping by. We work very hard to keep everything clean and be of service to all our customers. We also try to always remember that it is the customers that make us a success. If ever thing aren't up to standard let us know. Once again thank you.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

This place was awesome! Very good service and atmosphere! Great choice of music playing! Wish I could take a duplicate home with me!

Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

I have found that half of our atmosphere is the good quality of customers that come in to CherryBerry. I have heard alot of request to have these in Illinois. I have passed these desires on up the corp ladder and if you will follow the locations tab at CherryBerry's Corp website you will find they are starting to build in your state so maybe very soon you will have one by your house. Thank You and follow us on Facebook to keep up with what we're up to.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We stop in just to see what all the buzz was about. I was pleasantly surprise by all the flavors of yogurt and toppings. It is a little pricey at $0.45 per ounce, it it did make for a nice treat.

Craig A, Owner at CherryBerry, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Thank You for stopping by. I know that it may seem pricey at first. In Branson it has poriven to be very expensive to maintain the shop the way we do. We want to make sure that we are able to maintain the quality that caught you attention.