“Dinner outside to live music”
Review of Black Oak Grill

Black Oak Grill
Ranked #59 of 421 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2019

Sitting outside, in the fresh air, with live music, a nice glass of wine and some healthy good food. My wife andI we loved it.

Date of visit: June 2019
ted s, General Manager at Black Oak Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Rudi. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us. We have live music on our patio every Friday night and now on Tuesdays. We have plenty of wine so bring the wife out for another memorable night at the Black Oak Grill. Have a great weekend.

Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Stopped by for dinner. I tried the fried goat cheese appetizer and goat cheese burger with fries. Everything was delicious. The Pub burger did seems like something was missing from the flavor profile, but still great. I also took a bite of the house bread they at each table. It was excellent! The waiter was great too. I would recommend stopping by for a bite

Date of visit: May 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to give us an excellent review Steven. Our Fried Goat Cheese is out of this world. The only place to get that dish is at the Black Oak Grill. Thanks again and please come back and dine with us again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

This is a nice restaurant with a vibrant atmosphere. I was with a group of around 12 people and our waiter cheerfully took care of us and didn't seem to make a single mistake. He often replenished our drinks and got our food out to us very quickly. The food was excellent as well!

Date of visit: May 2019

Thanks for the kind words Kelly! We take your compliment with pride. Our goal is to give great service to groups of all sizes and you assured us that we are doing it right. Have a wonderful weekend and get the gang together so we can do it again.

Reviewed May 27, 2019

I have been to Branson many times, but this is the first time I have eaten here. I ordered the chicken fried BLT and it was excellent! It was a very large portion and the chicken overlapped the bun. My husband had the Ozark burger and his only complaint was that the egg had been over cooked and the yolk was broken and hard. Because of the egg I did not give them an excellent.

1  Thank LaVonB3

Thanks for the review LaVon. I am pleased you had a memorable dining experience with us. You both picked two of our most popular items on the menu. We are excited to serve you again in the near future. Have a great day!

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner in their lake view room it was quiet and nice. We all had steak including the kids. The steak was average but pleasant meal and service. Second time will be back.

1  Thank SandraT1986

Thanks for the excellent review Sandra! We take pride in all of our dishes, especially our Certified Angus Beef steaks. All of our produce and beef is locally sourced so you know it will be fresh. Have a great weekend and please come and visit us again.

Been to Black Oak Grill? Share your experiences!