“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Great atmosphere, great food at good prices, and an excellent staff. So many places to choose in Branson. This was recommended to us, and it was a great recommendation.

1  Thank Kate I

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Honestly, the Chicken Salad was probably the best salad I'd ever had from a restaurant. They even allowed for a substitution of cheese and dressing. My husband and I visited the Black Oak Grill recently for lunch while on vacation. First, I was impressed with the beauty of the restaurant. It was spacious and the decor was of my style and taste. The ambience was relaxed and casual. As stated, my salad was superb! The service was good and friendly, however, it was a little slow in the beginning. That is the only reason I have not rated the overall experience as excellent.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Stopped and ate lunch here and the spinach salad was amazing. Bread was great. My friend had tomato basil soup and salad. She said both were wonderful. Very fresh salad. Bread and butter was also very good. Would definately eat here again.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We had dinner at the Black Oak Grill while visiting the Landings shops and lake/riverfront. The service was quick but the place can be loud. We were not in the main dining room since we wanted a view but didn't want to sit outside so perhaps other spots are quieter?

The food was good and arrived in a timely fashion. The server made sure everything was done right and that we enjoyed our visit.

1  Thank Bob A
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Good service. Local ingredients. A bit empty at lunch, more a dinner place......................................