Black Oak Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a relatively new restaurant on the Landing. We stopped in on a busy night but were able to get a seat almost immediately. They serve a variety of foods, including comfort foods. I was really impressed with their service and decor. We will be going back when we get the chance! Although they are equipped to handle children, I would not say it was the most child friendly restaurant there. Still, I do think it's worth the stop!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ate lunch here this weekend...really great! The food was excellent. My husband had the cheeseburger with onion rings and it was delicious. I ordered the roasted chicken with cranberry salad which was a tasty healthy treat! My parents ordered the same as us, they enjoyedtheir food as well. They bring bread to your table which was good too. Wonderful service, great food all for a fair price.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

If you only offer about 5 sandwiches and the same number of entrees, it has to be outstanding. Every restaurant has pulled pork, so it should knock my socks off with this atmosphere- and it didn't, neither did the meatloaf, or the chicken avocado but the chicken fried chicken was good.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good service. Chicken nachos were excellent, great chips. Food was good, just a little pricey for what we had. Menu did not fit the name, expected more grilled items, and steaks.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The pork chop with the Woodford Reserve reduction was excellent, as was the chicken that Mary had. The service lacked a little in timeliness, but Estauvez was very sociable when approached.

Been to Black Oak Grill? Share your experiences!