“This place was great”

Branson's Wild World
Little Rock, Arkansas
“This place was great”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a great time! Our tour guide that let us feed the turtle and sharks was great! Yes you get to feed them! my two year old loved every minute of it! You also get to touch a sting ray and an actual shark!They had lots of reptiles, snakes, fish, even Wolves . We will be going again while in Branson!

Visited April 2013

Jefferson City, Missouri
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“family fun on a rainy morning!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We got the VIP tickets for the animals, mini-golf and arcade. My kids got to feed several animals and touch several too including a young female Dingo. Our whole family enjoyed the animal section and the staff was very informative. The mini-golf was in black light with awesome decor and live animals through out the coarse. It was perfect for the attention span of a 8 and 5 year old. My only problem with the whole place was arcade, it was free play which was fine for the games that actually worked. Besides the arcade it was great and worth the $ for some family fun!

Bentonville, Arkansas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great for kids”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Our kids loved this place. We got to pet the singing dogs, snakes, geckos, doctor fish, sharks, sting rays and more. The free arcade needs a lot of work but the rest is great.

Branson, Missouri, United States
“So glad we went!!!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My family and I moved to Branson about 6 months ago and have been wanting to visit the aquarium but it is kind of pricey, even for locals. However we have lots of friends who have visited the aquaruim and told us how great it was. We decided to try it on Easter. When you walk in it does smell very strong and bad but just like any pet store. You get used to the smell quickly. The lady at the register was not overly friendly, she seemed a little irritated that we were locals and wanting the local discount but she seemed to lighten up at the end of our interaction. Going into the aquarium we were pleasantly surprised! It had very large saltwater tanks with live coral and beautiful tropical fish. As you go on their are so many neat animals and reptiles. Most of the staff was awesome! Very knowledgeable and willing to take animals out to let us touch them. My four year old son got to feed a large shark and loved it! Great touch tanks and we got to feed the tortoises. The aquarium also has a pack of wolves that are beautiful and they also have New Guinea Singing Dogs, which apparently are on the verge of distinction, only 600 left in the world and all in captivity. The Aquarium has two. The staff took one out and we got to sit and play with him, very sweet! Some of the exhibits and habitats did seem a little small but the crew seemed to really love the animals. The free arcade was neat because it had a lot of old school video games that my husband, sister and I enjoyed but some of them did not work and their were not many games my son could play but cant really complain when its free! We did not pay to do the mini golf but did pay four bucks for my son to ride the mechanical shark, he had fun! Overall we had a great time and would love to go back in the near future. Definitely a place to bring our family when they visit!

Merriam, Kansas
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Very Cool Place!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This was a very cool surprise. They had a giant Sea turtle, large bull sharks, huge alligators and crocodiles. I did not expect such a great exhibit.There were tons of snakes, a real pack of wolves, a petting area. The kids had a great time. You can also play mini golf for a few dollars more. At the end there is a free arcade you can play all day for free with admission to the other attractions. This is a great, budget friendly attraction. I would highly recommend it.