“Fun for all ages!”

Branson's Wild World
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Branson's Wild World is a great place to visit in town. If it's a rainy day, you can still get the kids out to have some fun. We brought ours (ages 2 to 12) and all three of them had a great time. There were bull sharks to feed and a huge sea turtle. You get to really get close to these beautiful animals. They also have a large variety of reptiles. My oldest son especially liked the alligators. They also have an indoor black light mini golf course with aquariums to enjoy while you are playing. After you're done visiting all the animals, let the kids play in their FREE arcade. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. We can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Ashley0618

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I visited Branson's Wild World just a couple of days ago. What a wonderful experience! This is a must visit for kids of all ages. Getting to see and feed Savannah, the sea turtle, was awesome! What a beautiful creature she is! Savannah is a rescue sea turtle that has lost her buoyancy due to a boating accident. Like Savannah many of the animals there are rescues. Feeding the bull sharks and nurse sharks is an experience that I will never forget! I am impressed with the care and appearances of the animals. All of the animals appeared to be in good health and very well fed. I am well traveled (also, I have worked at an exotic animal park in the past) and have seen many different species of animals. I saw some animals there that I have only ever seen on television. The Doctor Fish experience was totally awesome! Ladies, definitely try it out!

I do have to say I read some of the other reviews listed, the sharks aren't in an above ground pool. They are in a large aquarium, while yes, when you are on the feeding platform they have barrier fencing up for your protection (personally, I appreciated it as I do not want to be bitten by a shark, nor do I want to see anyone fall into a shark tank, eek!) Yes, there was a slight odor of fish aquariums, but isn't that to be expected as you are visiting an aquarium? There was no foul odors and the place was very clean (including the animal enclosures). It was very humid when we walked it, but shortly after being there you do not notice it (again it is an aquarium, lol).

My family and I will definitely be returning soon to visit Savannah and her friends at Branson's Wild World!

3  Thank Summrbrze
Reviewed October 9, 2012

For the price paid to play golf and go through the exhibits we were very pleased. Savannah, the sea turtle was awesome....if you read about her on the sign she can't be released into the wild and is kept there so she will continue to live. The staff is very friendly here. Very kid friendly!! I fed Savannah and the sharks. There was a lot of reptiles and cool creatures. We really enjoyed it here! The backlight mini golf was hard, but pretty cool. We liked it!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great place! Friendly staff! A must visit in Branson. Very interactive and great for kids. The doctor fish are the best!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We had a great time touring the exhibit. Our family spans three generations ranging from 3 to 76 years old and there was fun for all. We had very helpful and informative staff who enhanced the experience. It was such a joy to see our son touch the horseshoe crabs in the hands-on exhibit and feed the sharks in the large tank. We would definitely recommend this attraction and we will return on our next visit to Branson.

Been to Branson's Wild World? Share your experiences!