“Great Place!”

Grand Country Resort
Ranked #45 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I stayed at the "Grand Country Inn" and absolutely loved it. I can't wait for my nieces and nephew to visit there this summer. The staff was friendly, the room was nice and clean every day, the atmosphere was just wonderful, and the price was right. I love the fact the the Inn has a waterpark inside of it, and there is a buffet, miniature golf, and a family adventure place for kids to play right on the same lot. I would say the best part about the stay was the pillows, they were so comfortable :) , oh and the wifi is FREE. If you are looking for an affordable place to stay that offers its own attractions then this is the place for you.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
5  Thank Ericka C
There are newer reviews for Grand Country Resort

Reviewed April 4, 2014

In the words of my four older children, "Best place EVER!!" We went for our first time on Spring Break 2014. There are 7 of us (2 adults & kids ages 11, 9, 9, 6, and 6 months). When we got to our room at about 5pm the day of check-in, the beds weren't made and it had not been cleaned. Fear set in as we thought great, the precursor to the way our entire trip here will be. After calling the front desk from the room, we were immediately upgraded to a clubhouse room with bunk beds and they even brought the key to us. The new room was awesome and the kids immediately began staking claim to who would sleep in the bunks. My husband and I had the big bed, our son slept on the top bunk, his twin sister and older sister slept on the bottom bunk, our 6 year old slept on a twin size air mattress that we brought with us & our baby in a play pen. We had PLENTY of room for all of us which is a rare occasion. Not to mention, they welcomed us all staying in one room which is also rare as places usually make us reserve 2 two rooms. The fun spot had nightly parties with prize balloon drops and free games that was really fun for all the kids. The dinner buffet was very good. The free pizzas were very good too. The entire family LOVED the indoor water park and we didn't even realize that we had literally been there all day! Only complaint was the too few number of tables and chairs but we did end up getting a spot to sit. My kids loved that they also offered regular pools in different locations and you can take food and drinks in those places. We got pizza after the Waterpark and went straight to the other pool. Had fun with mini golf but never made it to the shows. The only other thing I didn't get from the website, is that there are multiple buildings over the property (Waterpark in one, rooms in two or three different ones, etc) which didn't make a difference to my family. Everyone was very friendly and we loved it there. Hope to be there making memories every year!!

2  Thank LukeLane
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Heat did not work well in room & had to call front desk for their staff to clean the room (which was past 2pm). At the time of check out, expressed my issue & was only told "sorry & thank you for staying with us".

2  Thank Shorty1977
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was pleasantly pleased with everything...especially after reading bad reviews the day before our trip. I loved how everything was on one lot and in walking distance. The rooms were very clean. My daughter loved the indoor park and it was very warm inside! The spring break deal I got was fantastic. We'll definitely go back and stay!

1  Thank JessicaH9677
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We bought the all inclusive package which was awesome it would have been nicer if their was more to do than just mini golf and swimming though. We stayed 3 nights and everybody was completly burnt out on playing golf. The next thing we had a problem with was check in on the website were told check in is at 3. We got there at 1 and was able to "check in" get wrist bands welcome pack etc but wasnt able to get keys for our rooms which was understandable being two hours early.Went back at 3:30 still no rooms was told to come back within 30-45 mins. Btw there was several people trying to get into their rooms.So we wait 45 and i call to see if rooms are ready. I get told NO try back in half an hour. With 6 people who has traveled 4 hours we were ready to get into our rooms. So finally about 5:30 we were able to get into our rooms. I heard several complaints about the grand buffet serving the same lunch everyday as well as dinner. Aside from just those things we enjoyd our stay.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We visited for my sons 11th birthday. They got us a room right by entrance to waterpark. The room was spacious with pull out couch for the kids. With microwave and fridge we had more amenities than we needed. Laser tag was also a hit with the kids. Will definitely return for another stay. Possibly in just a couple months.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This hotel is perfect for people with young children! There is plenty for them to do, rain or sun, sleet or snow!! I found the hotel to be very clean and all of the staffw as very friendly and helpful. The hotel is on the main drag, so lots of other things close! The kids loved it!!! Adults liked the water park too! Also, they had shows on site, which we never made it to! Not enough time in the day to do it all!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family