Ripley's Believe It or Not! Branson

834ce
Kansas City, Missouri
via mobile
Go Once

It was really interesting and we took lots of photos but it is not something I would do more than... read more

Treym27573
Tulsa, Oklahoma
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Branson
from $28.50
from $25.89
from $19.05
1,126 results
All reviews interesting things ripley's museum shrunken heads roll of toilet paper tallest man rainy day neat things cool stuff hands on activities interactive exhibits interesting place take your time gift shop on display all ages lots of fun two hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a fun and interesting place. Everyone in our group had fun. In addition to being entertaining it is filled with little tidbits of information that you never knew or thought about. We had a mix of adults young and older and younger kids and a preteen in our group and everyone found something to like here.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

There were some interesting things in there but for the price I expected a lot more. I think what we liked the most was the tallest man and a lion made out of tires.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was really interesting and we took lots of photos but it is not something I would do more than once.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had to kill some time before going to the airport so I thought why not. Not being a real fan of stuff like this however I ended up being rather surprised. The talent of the people who came up with this is amazing. I never would have thought to make a giant piece of beautiful artwork out of M&M's or envelopes.

It has stuff from the freaky like shrunken heads to giant works of art of out tires or car parts. There would be something of interest for anyone who goes. There is a room that has a type of warning sign, (my wording as follows) careful, you might puke going in this room. If you have vertigo don't go in that room or even look in that room. I would love to know how it was done but I was to pukey after just looking in it.

Worth the trip for adults and kids, staff is really friendly. I don't take the best pictures but this give you an idea.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

everywhere you turned there was something amazing. and the spinning room and the tip sided room is a have to room to go in! and the gift shop was epic! i wiould recommeded to anyone with a mind to explore of the crazyness

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went here with our two small boys (2 and 4). It was fun for us and them! There is so much interesting stuff to look at. Of course, with small children you can't stop to read about everything, but it is still a blast getting a chance to see everything. I've been to the one in Orlando as well and this one is just as interesting. If you like the strange and unusual then you definitely need to make a stop here when you are in Branson.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have to admit I was hesitant to spend the money to go here since we have been to the one in the Great Smoky Mountains. But my kids really wanted to go, and it was worth it. We spent several hours in here. I thought it would be the same as the other Ridleys, but it had lots of different things to look at. Well worth the money. The staff was really great, and seemed to be proud to work there, which I thought was great.

1  Thank melanie m
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a place our daughter-in-law wanted to visit. Me. . . not so much, until I got inside and started looking and reading about the artifacts. This is a fascinating place!!! Go and allow at least 2+ hours to see and do everything. You WILL enjoy it. Great for kids, too.

John D, General Manager at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

So happy we exceeded your expectations. Thanks for the great review.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I took our niece to Branson and stopped here for some fun. She loved it! And although we had some trouble using our tickets, the lady in the front was very nice and helped us get discount tickets for Ride the Ducks. A little corny for my taste, but it was worth it to see my niece have so much fun.

Glad your niece enjoyed and we were able to help you. Thanks for coming.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Incredible! It's really hard to describe, but this is an awesome museum. Filled with mind-blowing things and totally unbelievable things. I loved going here, and they bring in new stuff every so often, so you'll always see some new things when you go.

1  Thank GramsMH4
John D, General Manager at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Branson, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Thanks for coming and we are so thrilled you enjoyed the experience.