Ripley's Believe It or Not! Branson
Open today: 9:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Kids loved it!

This was a fun little spot to explore. Even our four year old found fun stuff to look at and do... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
jtbonewitz
Not Bad

This was my wife's first Ripley's and she loved it. I have been to others and this one is pretty... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
925royh
Kansas City, Missouri

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Branson
from $28.50
from $25.89
from $19.05
1,132 results
All reviews interesting things ripley's museum shrunken heads roll of toilet paper tallest man cool things neat things rainy day hands on activities interesting place interactive exhibits take your time gift shop little pricey on display whole family all ages
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I've been to a few other Ripley's attractions and this one is just as good as the others I've visited. I just recently toured this museum with my husband and sons (ages 3 and 6). The 3 year old had free admission so that was a definite plus. Like the other museums we've been to, it was hard to get the kids to stop and enjoy the exhibits, unless they were interactive. So all the interactive parts definitely kept their attention. They liked the spinning tunnel at the end as well as the slanted room (they spent a lot of time rolling balls up hill). Bring change with you as there are a lot of games you can play along the way (my kids enjoyed the shooting range in the middle of the attraction). Overall, it was a great way to spend a couple of hours in the evening and you are allowed to take pictures.

1  Thank Jenkita
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Ripleys is a neat museum with a lot of interesting displays. We easily spent two hours going through this very large museum. We all totally enjoyed the tunnel at the end, which felt like you were being flipped to the side! A lot of fun!

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

If you've ever been to a Ripley's you'll find similar things at this location. There was a really cool hologram of Ripley that made it look like he was sitting at a desk talking to you. That was cool. I ha discount tickets and it was still expensive to go to this attraction. If you've never been - you will really enjoy your visit. This museum is interactive and self-paced so you can see as much as you'd like. They also have a photo booth set up with a green screen my kids got to be their favorite movie stars - lots of fun!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is the third ripleys we have visited, it is always fun and exciting to see the exhibits. Sometimes things are the same and sometimes they are not, a lot of times, you missed something at the last museum. Gift shop was great, so much better than most of the shop with "branson" items. Get your gifts there, I will from now on!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The building really got my kids attention, they wanted to go to the broken building! The attraction is expensive, but we found that just about everything is very expensive in Branson as far as the museums go. There were a lot of memorable things inside. Overall I think everyone enjoyed it. It's defiantly good to do at least once.