“A Quackin' Time”

and up
Branson Duck Tour
Ranked #2 of 45 Tours in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Be Entertained on Branson's only Land and Water Adventure. One amazing experience that is fun, informative, entertaining, and unique.
Reviewed September 12, 2005

My family went to Branson in July for the first time. The Ducks were a great way for us to see parts of Branson without the chaos of driving. Our driver told fantastic tidbits about the city and surrounding area. Of course, the Wacky Quackers were a fun souvenir. I definately recommend investing the money in this tour.

1  Thank CBlazek
There are newer reviews for Ride The Ducks of Branson

Reviewed August 22, 2005

My family has been going to Branson since I was a young girl. The ducks were one of my favorites as a child, and now my own son loves them as much as I did. I still enjoy them as an adult. Look for discount coupons in all those books around town as it is expensive. Very nice gift shop inside the store while you wait or afterwards. They let the kids drive the duck when it is out on the lake and they will get a certificate when you get back to the store. I think adults can drive too, I just have always seen kids do it though (I did it when I was a kid also). Everyone gets a Wacky Quaker also which is a noise maker. One of the kids favorite goodies to bring back home.

2  Thank robynwins
Reviewed August 7, 2005

i have always heard these were lots of fun, but this was a great time. the tour was hilarious, and we all loved it. i wanted to do it again. if you go to branson- you must ride the ducks!

3  Thank texas1225
A TripAdvisor Member
Kansas
Reviewed March 29, 2005

Riding the ducks was worth it! We saw parts of Branson we wouldn't have gone to. The guides were funny. I would do it again next time I'm in Branson.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 28, 2004

We have been going to Branson for 5 years now and for the first time we rode the ducks this year. We never laughed so much! The driver was great. We did get soaked because we sat in the back of the Duck. Everyone received a Quacker. Highly recommend. It kept everyone from 40 to 8 entertained.

4  Thank techmom64