“Lots of fun for both kids and adults”

Ride The Ducks of Branson
Book In Advance
More Info
$29.57*
and up
Branson Duck Tour
Ranked #2 of 45 Tours in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Be Entertained on Branson's only Land and Water Adventure. One amazing experience that is fun, informative, entertaining, and unique.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had not done this in YEARS. Took my 4 year old for his first time this last weekend. We had Capt. Beacon - he did a great job! Lots of laughs from everyone and kept us entertained very well. I even tipped him at the end of the ride, something I don't do often or take lightly - so job well done. The ride was great, the humor was fun and the info interesting.

I think this is a must do if you're visiting Branson - always a good time. We'll be back for sure.

There are newer reviews for Ride The Ducks of Branson

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Riding the Ducks is a great way to spend about 80 minutes of your day in Branson. You will get to see some of the town, country, and 2 lakes (one of which you will actually float on). The trip through the country and up the mountain were really pretty in late October! Although the Captain is just a bit over the line in goofiness, he does provide good commentary about the region. There's just enough quacking and singing to make it fun for kids and families. Keep the information card because there are discounts to quite a few other places around town. We bought a combo ticket (Ducks and Titanic) and saved $5 per person! This was our second trip on the Ducks; our first was in Baltimore a few years ago.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Totally skeptical. But we had a great time. The commentary by the driver was entertaining. The ride it the lake was great. Would do this again! Kind of brings out the kid in you. And I am only in my 50's!!!

2  Thank smwar
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Older kids/teens might not enjoy it as much, but my kids range in age from 2-11, and they had a lot of fun.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The kids really enjoyed this. You get a duck bill whistle that makes a quacking noise (included in price) and a family/group photo is taken prior to trip and available for purchase upon return to store. Short drive around Branson and through a private area with several WWII, Korea, and Vietnam war era vehicles, then a cruise around Table Rock Lake.