“Fun time for all!!!”

Ride The Ducks of Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Be Entertained on Branson's only Land and Water Adventure. One amazing experience that is fun, informative, entertaining, and unique.
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Had a large family group go ranging all ages. Everyone loved the tour! Was surprised at the history for our military and serviceman!

1  Thank Bossom509
Write a ReviewReviews (2,791)

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I would recommend this attraction when it is warm outside. We took the tour when it was cold and the windows of the vehicle offer no protection, they are made of some sort of plastic sheet like material. Other than freezing the trip was fun, we stopped at a lot of cool places, I also recommend taking early in the trip because you tour guide will suggest many other places to visit! The kids had fun, my son loves everything army so this was perfect for him. The kids also get to be a captain for a few seconds so thats always fun!! I will take the tour on our next trip!!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

It was only my wife and me that went on RTD. Our tour guide was Captain Science, if you go see if he is working and ride with him. He is funny and very knowledgable about the area around Branson. You end up going up a very tall mountain that had many vehicles and flags that represent our armed forces beautiful view of Tablerock lake and Branson. We got to see where all the rock came to produce Tablerock Dam and then off to the water in which we seen "Branson Belle" and Captain Science talked about the size of the lake and etc. He let my wife and two other ladies drive the duck once we were out on the water. Neat experience.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is such a good time. The captains are all so funny, but informational at the same time. The kids love it & love driving the duck on the lake.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Great fun for all ages! Learn a little bit, see a little bit of scenery that you won't see from any other vantage point and then splash down into the lake for a ride around TableRock.