Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre
Illusionist Rick Thomas in Branson
Ranked #26 of 165 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The home of world class entertainment! 2014 shows include, Premier Illusionist, Rick Thomas; The 3 Redneck Tenors; The Price is Right, LIVE!; The Lettermen; The Lennon Sisters; The Osmonds American Jukebox; Daniel O'Donnell; Sha Na Na's Rockin Christmas; and The Andy Williams Christmas Show starring The Osmond Brothers and The Lennon Sisters!
Bartlett, Tennessee
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This isn't my favorite theater, there are quite a few steps inside the building, going up and down quite a bit. Wonderful pictures from the '50s, '60's and '70s.

1 Thank CarolynM38134

North Richland Hills, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Liverpool Legends Show!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We love this theater (and miss the Moon River Grill!). We attended the new Liverpool Legends show recently and LOVED it! The band, (hand picked by George Harrison's sister), is one of best (or possibly the best) Beatles tribute bands we've seen. They look, sound, and act like the Fab Four! The show started with the big debut of the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show and moved chronologically through the career of the famous band. The large screens had great video of actual footage and wonderful and colorful graphics especially during the psychedelic years! The Song "Yellow Submarine" was my favorite with a fun surprise! The show was interspersed with narrative from George's sister which gave good insight. The band was very spunky and got the smallish crowd on our feet and moving up to the stage area. There were Beatles fans of all ages! Made for a very fun night! My husband, a big Beatles fan and a musician himself, thought they were excellent singers, musicians, and showmen. The man playing George actually plays a sitar in one song. We highly recommend this show. The theater had only the first 10 or so rows filled when we attended but I expect it will become a popular show,

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
245 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 437 helpful votes
“Great Place For A Show”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and I, along with her parents, went to see the Liverpool Legends, at this theater. The exterior has a number of rusted steel animals that are a bit unusual. There is a stream that empties into a pool as it wraps around the building (perhaps this is the “moon river”?). There is plenty of parking. The lobby is fairly spacious, though the restrooms can have a line form. Of course, there is a snack bar where a soda will cost $3. The lobby is decorated for various shows that play throughout the year. The theater is fairly large for Branson, with a large ground floor and a large balcony area. I recommend getting seats in rows E through I for a great line-of-sight. The first few rows will force you to look-up to view the performance – which can cause a sore neck during a two hour show. I would certainly see other shows at this theater. I recommend seeing the Liverpool Legends as they are the best Beatles tribute band that I have seen – hands down!

Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Christmas Show”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Out of the six shows we saw this one was definitely the best (in spite of Andy's absence). In particular, we liked the duet that Allen Asbury and Katie Stevens sang and Voices of Glory. The only thing we thought needed updating is the Christmas decorations inside the theatre.

Visited November 2012
Warrensburg, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Liverpool Legends”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We loved everything about it. We saw Liverpool Legends I would recommend them to everyone. I would go again and see them.