“Andy Williams Christmas Show”

Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre
Illusionist Rick Thomas in Branson
Ranked #36 of 170 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The home of world class entertainment! 2014 shows include, Premier Illusionist, Rick Thomas; The 3 Redneck Tenors; The Price is Right, LIVE!; The Lettermen; The Lennon Sisters; The Osmonds American Jukebox; Daniel O'Donnell; Sha Na Na's Rockin Christmas; and The Andy Williams Christmas Show starring The Osmond Brothers and The Lennon Sisters!
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I had the opprotunity to see the AW Christmas Show twice this season, I enjoyed it very much, both times..
The Cat's Pajamas, Katie Stevens and the Voices of Glory were my top favorites in the whole show, Bob Anderson was great as well..The Orchestra just amazing!
Towards the end of the show Allen Asbury came out and did 'Oh, Holy Night' which gave me goosebumps...and I'm not a big fan of that song! (it's been recorded way to much!) WOW!!
I would have been ok with less from the Lennon Brothers and Gail, and Dean Church, they are good, just not my cup of tea... There was a great tribute to Mr. Williams! I wish I would have been able to see him before he passed..

The theater was decorated beautifully for Christmas, I was always loved all the lights in the parking lot as I drove by, the inside is just as pretty! :)

1  Thank Joygail22
There are newer reviews for Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We went to the Moor River Theatre for the Andy Williams Christmas Show. What an exhilarating evening of fun, music, illusion, and dance routines! From the musical background provided by the Moon River Orchestra to the deep rich tones provided by Allen Asbury the evening was nothing short of shock and awe. We especially were mesmerized by the illusions provided by Pasha and Aliona and the sweet tunes of Katie Stevens ant the Lennon Brothers. Comedy relief was provided by the Cat's Pajamas. This was truly worth the reasonable cost for a fun time for all.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Branson, MO, Andy Williams Moon River Theater, presented their Christmas Show and a tribute to Andy Williams, which was very entertaining. Loved listening to the young people who are the Voices of Glory trio. The stage sets were lovely, and the dancers were excellent. Allen Asbury's voice was commanding. The muscians were great. The theater was beautifully decorated for the holiday season. The trees in the parking lot were covered in Christmas lights.

1  Thank moonstone0005
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We saw the Christmas show. Very professional, very well done, enjoyed it completely. Even though Andy is gone, this show was pure Andy Williams. I am sure that the staff will continue on in what Andy has created.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Lots of silver hair patrons in the audience (I think they card for age), but the younger set is missing out on a totally entertaining two hour program of music and dance. The lighting is fantastic, and the breadth of talent in this show is amazing. The Voices of Glory trio (13, 16, 20) captivate with their harmony and style (charming Southern gospel roots very evident), and Allen Asbury, with support from 15 members of the Andy Williams cast, presents the most powerful rendition of 'O Holy Night' I have ever witnessed, bar none. If you're not moved by this piece, you must be the Grinch Who Stole Christmas! At final curtain, the stage was completely full of performers who had delievered a truly fine Christmas Show. I recommend it highly; it will draw me back next year.

1  Thank Don H