“great stay, friendly and helpful staff”
Review of Branson's Best

Branson's Best
Ranked #5 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed May 16, 2010

Our family has been staying at Branson's Best for years. We have found the hotel to be clean, maintained well and feels safe. They have a nice little breakfast buffet to grab a bite before you head out in the morning...get there early though to have some choice. They also have dessert later in the evenings too. The staff has always gone out of their way to help us choose fun shows and attractions to see. The motel is on Green Mountain Dr which is central and close to most attractions. It is close to Walmart., Mc Donald's, putt-putt, Bread Company etc...great for families. Now that our children are grown...we are looking forward to bringing our grandchildren to Branson to stay for vacation..at a price we all can afford.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed April 19, 2010

We just finished our 1st trip to Branson, staying 5 nights at Branson's Best. The rooms were extremely clean, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was pleasant and helpful all of the time. The motel offers an in-house breakfast that is very satisfying and a late evening snack after the evening shows. We also ordered all of our show tickets through the motel and got great seats for everything

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2010

This was our first time staying in this motel but won't be our last. Place was extremely clean in general. Room was very clean and roomy. A refrigerator is in the room but no microwave. Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board. Breakfast in the morning include Biscuits and Gravy so no need to go anywhere else for breakfast. Cobbler at night with ice cream was great. Great location. Mattresses are more comfortable than I usually find in a motel. My only complaint is there were only two visible electrical outlets.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2010

We stayed at Branson's Best a few nights, the rooms didn't have many frills but a nice granite counter top for the sink area. It was very clean and the beds were Comfortable. They are building an elevator which will make it nice in the future. The breakfast was good and the dessert bar in the evening with the cobbler was really nice. The price was very reasonable.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2009

Our past few trips have been during the Christmas season, and we normally stay at the Thousand Hills Comfort Inn. It was priced over $100/night for summer, so I decided to stay here due to budget constraints.

I thought it was a nice, smaller hotel. We had a king "suite", located on the end of the building (thought it was nice and quiet til the morning we left, the proximity to the stairs created a lot of noise on Sunday when everyone was leaving). Nice sitting area in our room with couch. We had fridge & microwave, but didn't use them. My only complaint about the room was that the bed was a little hard (and I can pretty much sleep anywhere - after our 3 night stay, I was ready for my own bed).

The breakfast area was fine, typical contiental breakfast, although it was nice to have scrambled eggs. The poor nice guy working it worked his butt off to keep up! Did enjoy the ice cream in the evening.

I would like to try the sister hotel - Savannah House for my next stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2009

I loved it! It was recommended by a very picky Sister of mine and she was right! CLEAN..comfy and outstanding rate!! WONDERFUL breakfast and delicous snack in the evening of 2 varieties of cobbler along w/ice cream! Maid was very good..changed towels and made of beds..etc. I love the fridge in the room at no extra charge! We will for sure go back...cause they have biscuits and gravy for breakfast :) THANKS Bransons Best you are what you say you are!! See you this fall for the Christmas lights.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2009

Been staying at Branson's Best for 10 years. We do not stay every year but when we go to Branson we always stay here. This is the first time that I have been COMPLETELY disappointed. We where quoted 133 dollars and some cents when we first checked in. Their computer froze up and so they said we could pay when we checked out, glad we opted to pay later. Saturday we did not get maid service, that is clean towels and bed made. Later called down to ask why and the front desk said that maid tried to but we had our Do not disturb sign out all day. Which was a lie. We did put it out after 2:30 pm though but not all day. Then when we checked out Brenda, the front desk manager gave us some lame excuse and defended the maid over giving us the quality of service we deserved, this hotel isn't the cheapest on the block we could have stayed some place else for half the price but we are loyal guests; inconvience about maid service she gave us $5 off a night, so two nights stay = 10 bucks. But get this, she then tries to charge us for 154 dollars. Much higher than what we where asked to pay when we checked in. So we argued about that and I was wondering why she was trying to over charge me???? She then said that it was her mistake and didn't know why we where quoted 133 for the stay. That is because we reserved it over the internet and that was the price. So basically she was going to rob us if we didn't know that already. Now I was lied to and being taken for stupid, and I wasn't happy at all.
I filled out a comment card and left what happened on it. The manager calls me some days later to apologize for my inconvience and offered me a free night stay but had to get it approved through the owners. I thought to myself "thats great!" I feel much better now. He then calls back to tell me the owners where not willing to do that but whould offer me my next stay for 45 dollars a night. But guess what!?!?! I could get that price through a coupon book that is offered at the truck stops near us. So he was just quoting a price that I could get own my own. I told him about that and he didn't say nothing and I said thank you but I wasn't going to return.
As for the hotel it was clean when we checked in. The pool is small but nice. Breakfast in the morning is gross and the cobbler at night is smacked up by the other guests that you nearly have to put them in a head lock to get some. It is a small area to eat in but I did enjoy eating out side when there was a table open. They do not clean the tables after someone else eats from them so your own your own to clean up after some other slob.
There is a nice resturant across the street called Dockers, it has a cheap buffet but they get you on the price of drinks! BEWARE!
Branson is over-priced, too crowded and just not that fun anymore. We will visit some place else next time.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple