“Grandkids had fun too!”
Review of Branson's Best

Branson's Best
Ranked #5 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Great location, rooms clean, very nice pool, staff very helpful & would do anything to help you have a fun vacation. Nice to have a late check-out. Breakfast was very nice plus the late evening desserts were delicious. We stayed 4 nights & loved it!

Room Tip: we liked being on the bottom floor close to the pool & breakfast location.
1  Thank Frank H

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We spent three nights there and this was our first stay. The beds and room were nice. Did have to ask that they not open the curtain after cleaning because it would be warm in the room upon our return. Very HOT outside. Nice pool but only open 10am-10pm. Would of liked to let the kids swim awhile before going out for the day. Had a very nice breakfast with biscuits and gravy. Very nice staff. I will stay there again.

Room Tip: First floor and pool side would be my first choice. But they do have an elevator.
Reviewed August 1, 2012

PLUS: good location, quiet, very clean, friendly staff. MINUS: mediocre breakfast, no coffee maker in room, soap/shampoo mega cheap, mattresses and pillows need to be replaced, all doors open to outside and locks not very secure. A decent value for a room under $ 80/night in Branson but doubt I would ever stay here again. Lacks amenities. Probably best for couples, families on a tight budget.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

For the price it is a great place to stay. It is very clean and fresh and since it's not on the main strip but close by on the side road it is very easy to get around. They do have a free Breakfast and late night snack. Id say if I had to find something wrong with it is no coffee pot in the room and I get up very early. They do tell you they have coffee 24 hours in the food area BUT I got up at 5:00 and went down at 5:30 to get some and it was locked up until about 5:50ish. My son use to work in this business so I understand the reason for it but think they should have a bell for service. I rattled the door but no one came once he came out from where ever he was a saw me he opened the door.
Also the pool is VERY small (More for kids to get in and get wet) and only open from 10 to 10, had it been opened earlier I would have swam before all the kiddos got in I ask but was told no. I did see on the next morning that a couple went in and just swam and didn't ask and it was about 7:50... I'll do that next time. But all in all it was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Even with the late 1 PM check out time, our rooms were ready by 2 PM. Check in was quick and simple. The staff was extremely friendly. I overheard multiple front desk clerks help other guests with information on restaurants or attractions.

Our rooms were clean and tastefully decorated. The beds were comfortable. Even with the air conditioner on high, the room was stuffy at times. I think this was due primarily to extremely high outside temperatures and that our room faced the west.

The pool was crystal clear and well-maintained. I witnessed maintenance checking chemical levels daily. My only suggestion for the pool area would be some type of shade, ie umbrellas, awning, etc.

Although the breakfast selection was the same every day, there were enough options to have a varied meal each morning. Evening desserts were an added bonus with fresh baked cookies, soft serve, & cobbler. Staff kept the eating area stocked and clean. There were 3 separate seating areas, one being outside.

Our overall experience was very good. We wood stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the east side of the building, 2nd floor.
Reviewed July 23, 2012

The location is great. The late-night snacks are great. The breakfast is better than most. However, the beds were not comfortable in our room. They probably needed to be replaced about 7 years ago. Also, my granddaughter, not yet two, could open the locked door from the inside. There should be an inside dead-bolt on the door! There was some strange stain on the door facing in the bathroom too. I am pretty sure it could have been cleaned off easily, but I was afraid to touch it!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
G2theEjr, Manager at Branson's Best, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

I'm sorry your stay was not ideal. All of Branson's Best employees strive to make sure all of our guests expectations are exceeded. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your comments have been acted upon. Immediately out executive head housekeeper was instructed to examine all bathroom doors. (She found a few with minor fingerprints). Housekeeping proceeded to clean and sanitize all bathroom and entrance doors. We appreciate your concern with the door locks, but we follow all fire regulations. I do apologize for the dirty door, and if you ever chose to stay with us again, please continue to let us know how we can improve.
Yours Truly,
Brandy F. - Manager

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We recently stayed at this motel in Branson. The staff was very friendly and informative. The rooms are clean and tastefully decorated. Location is great. They serve a delicious breakfast; and as a special treat each evening; blackberry and/or peach cobbler and cookies are homemade by the "best baker in Branson." I highly recommend this enjoyable and welcoming motel for your visit.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple