“What a nice surprise!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Tonganoxie, Kansas
“What a nice surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

I was pretty nervous about staying here because with such cheap rates I was afraid I was going to get what I paid for but I decided to bite the bullet and hope for the best. SO glad I did! It's nothing overly fancy if that's what your looking for but I'm all about clean and that's what I got, clean, quiet room, great service, free breakfast. I love Branson and now I have a place to stay that wont break the bank. Thanks for the hospitality!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
1 Thank Teresa D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (304)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

A friend recommended we stay at the Yellow Rose, I could NOT have been happier! This hotel is a true gem, we stayed 5 days 4 nights and were very pleased with our service. The whole hotel is very very clean and well kept. We loved that it was off the main streets so we had a relaxing quiet stay when we were tired of the bustle. We also liked that it was located in a great area that was close to any attraction we wanted, and had several routes to get to it. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any of my friends and family to stay (oh wait lol I already have)! I can guarantee we will stay here any time we plan to visit the area!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Bluffs, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

The Yellow Rose is a Great Place. We stayed 5 nights in July and it was wonderful. The breakfast had waffles, donuts, biscuits & gravy, cereal and other items. Even after 5 mornings I never got tired of eating there. It is a very clean place, nice swimming pool and I loved the location being off the main strip. You can't beat the price either.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Columbia, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

I love all the flowers and the gazebo...very relaxing. Popcorn on check in and chocolate on check out with super nice front desk clerk was a nice touch. The room wasn't anything too fancy, but it was clean and really close (literally 5 steps) from the pool area. That's probably why it smelled of bleach or chlorine a bit in the room, but we got used to it. Breakfast was really decent but the layout was awkward causing a "traffic flow" issue several times, but it had lots of seating. I'm only pointing out any negatives I saw for a complete review...I was impressed with the value and the grounds for sure. I'd recommend this hotel for sure!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Nice place to stay. Room clean neat Could have used a blanket since I don't like to use the bed spread. But it was quiet and bed was comfortable.
Breakfast was very nice and even though the hotel was full there was room enough to eat in the dining area.
Biscuits were very good and the sausage gravy and scrambled eggs also very good. A very nice selection of other items also.

Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

My husband and i love this hotel. This was our first time here, but it wont be the last. We come to Branson every year. The Yellow Rose Inn is going to be our "home away from home" The staff, including Joe, Shane and Nadean stuck out exceptionally well for the very kind service and for going out of there way to help us any way they can. I love there constant positive attitude. We highly recommend this hotel to all others whom are looking for clean rooms, exceptional breakfast and very friendly staff!

• Stayed July 2014
      Location
Marionville, Mo
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

We Thought this would be such a nice place, but.... The first room we went to smelled terribly of cigarrette smoke. For people that are intolerant to smoke, you know what a major concern that is. When I complained to the front desk they promptly moved us to another room, but that room smelled "musty" or had mildew. I went to the front office to discuss it and the attendant was not very friendly, rude, and sarcastic, in fact she infuriated me to the fact I asked to speak with the manager. The manager was appologetic and wanted to know what I wanted. I told her that I was unhappy with the first room, it smelled of smoke, and I was tired and wanted to sleep. We were so disgusted with this place we never thought of trying breakfast.... Sad day for Branson Yellow Rose, WE WILL NEVER BE BACK!!!

Room Tip: First room we has smelled like smoke, the next one smelled like mildew. Yuck.