Love the location and feeling you get when you pull up. Super clean and perfect for our family of four. Huge TV for the room size. The beds were extremely comfortable and the hot water never stopped coming (we had the shower going for almost an hour). The rooms have a desk, fridge, microwave, iron/board, coffee pot, and hair dryer. My mom cannot walk very well so we requested a room by the elevator and we got it. Love this place and will definitely be back!!
Now to address the other negative comments about this hotel. Let me say for the price you cannot beat it. Okay so the girl behind the desk never came out and gave me a hug but everyone was very respectful and kind. The lady in the breakfast room was always making small talk and having nice conversations with other guests and never seemed to be problem as some had said. Also people keep complaining that there is no meat for breakfast?? What are eggs? I loved the breakfast, had something different every morning. We took our breakfast back to our room every day except the last day. We were there three nights during Labor day weekend and the hotel was completely booked and not once did we have a problem with food running out or it being too crowded. We are early risers and ate about 8- 830 every morning. They also have full size beach towels you can check out at the front desk so that was a bonus. Laundry facilities were very clean and our room was ice cold (which we prefer). Stay here you can't go wrong. Put our little label to have our room cleaned every day and it was. Just like new, even when our 2 year old smashed crackers all over the carpet when we came back the room was like new!! Oh and she nicely laid out his stuffed animal on the bed like it was relaxing. So cute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated and updated in 2012 and 2013 with an expanded Breakfast room and Patio area, Elevator, carpeting, luxurious pillow top mattresses, desks with ergonomic chairs, large capacity ice makers, big 40 inch HDTVs with Free HBO, refrigerators, microwaves, curved shower rods, room coffee makers, hair dryers, electronic door locks, 24 hour security system for guests safety, free Wi-Fi and a delicious hot breakfast in our Bon Appetit Bistro with scrambled eggs, fresh baked waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, cereals, donuts, toast, fruit, juices, coffee, tea and milk. Also, added a new guest laundry and eight luxurious King Suites with Sofas. In addition we added two large exterior Gazebos for outdoor dining and gathering places. Our large outdoor pool features tables with umbrellas, beach towels and a sun deck for tanning and relaxing. We are situated in a scenic and quiet location out of the heavy traffic and not far from the 76 Strip, Silver Dollar City, Shepherd of The Hills, the Titanic, Historic Downtown Branson, Branson Landing and Convention Center, Outlet Malls, Music Theaters, tourist attractions and popular restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Branson Yellow Rose Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Branson Yellow Rose Hotel Branson
- Bransons Yellow Rose Branson