We stayed here based on Tripadvisor rating, we were not disappointed. Nice beds and one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed.
It is a bit off the beaten path but worth the detour. The breakfast area was very busy and the staff handles it very well.
I would defiantly stay here again. A real deal for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated and updated in 2012 and 2013 with an expanded Breakfast room and Patio area, Elevator, carpeting, luxurious pillow top mattresses, desks with ergonomic chairs, large capacity ice makers, big 40 inch HDTVs with Free HBO, refrigerators, microwaves, curved shower rods, room coffee makers, hair dryers, electronic door locks, 24 hour security system for guests safety, free Wi-Fi and a delicious hot breakfast in our Bon Appetit Bistro with scrambled eggs, fresh baked waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, cereals, donuts, toast, fruit, juices, coffee, tea and milk. Also, added a new guest laundry and eight luxurious King Suites with Sofas. In addition we added two large exterior Gazebos for outdoor dining and gathering places. Our large outdoor pool features tables with umbrellas, beach towels and a sun deck for tanning and relaxing. We are situated in a scenic and quiet location out of the heavy traffic and not far from the 76 Strip, Silver Dollar City, Shepherd of The Hills, the Titanic, Historic Downtown Branson, Branson Landing and Convention Center, Outlet Malls, Music Theaters, tourist attractions and popular restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Branson Yellow Rose Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Branson Yellow Rose Hotel Branson
- Bransons Yellow Rose Branson