First the positives. The Yellow Rose inn was very very clean. We had the king suite and it was large and included a nice sofa, side chair, desk with chair, fridge, and microwave. We liked having the vanity area separate from the shower and toilet. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. It is perfectly located where you can easily get to the side roads and avoid the dreaded highway 76 congestion. Finally the price and value are great.
Negatives: We were given the wrong room at check in but they corrected it immediately. Not a big deal except we had carried our luggage up to the second floor and had to carry it back down. The shower was horrible in that one second you had freezing water and the next you were scalded by hot hot water. The Wi Fi was all right but it faded in and out all the time. Our third morning there we discovered we did not get any coffee for the in room coffee maker. I had to get dressed to get my first pick me up. Finally the free breakfast is a joke. Yes they have make your own waffles but the hotel has 104 rooms but the breakfast area only holds 20 people so you can never get into the place much less to the waffle maker. The rest of the breakfast selection is limited at best. Some slimy eggs and biscuits and gravy.
TIPS: From the hotel take highway 265 to and from Silver Dollar City. You avoid all the 76 traffic and you get there much faster. Likewise take the Falls Parkway to the yellow route to get to Branson Landing or Andy Williams theater.
We ate at Red Lobster, Cracker Barrel and they were both very good. In Branson Landing we ate at Old Chicago and loved their pizza. They have a happy hour from 3-6 with half price drafts and appetizers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated and updated in 2012 and 2013 with an expanded Breakfast room and Patio area, Elevator, carpeting, luxurious pillow top mattresses, desks with ergonomic chairs, large capacity ice makers, big 40 inch HDTVs with Free HBO, refrigerators, microwaves, curved shower rods, room coffee makers, hair dryers, electronic door locks, 24 hour security system for guests safety, free Wi-Fi and a delicious hot breakfast in our Bon Appetit Bistro with scrambled eggs, fresh baked waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, cereals, donuts, toast, fruit, juices, coffee, tea and milk. Also, added a new guest laundry and eight luxurious King Suites with Sofas. In addition we added two large exterior Gazebos for outdoor dining and gathering places. Our large outdoor pool features tables with umbrellas, beach towels and a sun deck for tanning and relaxing. We are situated in a scenic and quiet location out of the heavy traffic and not far from the 76 Strip, Silver Dollar City, Shepherd of The Hills, the Titanic, Historic Downtown Branson, Branson Landing and Convention Center, Outlet Malls, Music Theaters, tourist attractions and popular restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Branson Yellow Rose Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Branson Yellow Rose Hotel Branson
- Bransons Yellow Rose Branson