“Sold our room”

Ranked #132 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Atlanta, Georgia
“Sold our room”
Reviewed August 25, 2010

We reserved a room and had a guaranteed confirmed reservation. When we arrived at 10 PM the Four Seasons Inn had sold our room. They could not provide a room. We waited in the lobby for 1 hour while the desk clerk called throughout Branson and surrounding towns for a spare room. She only found a smoking room at an inferior quality hotel. We drove 45 miles and found a room on our own. So, a confirmed reservation is meaningless. They did refund our deposit but we did not find a room until midnight.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mjv30068

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 7, 2008

It was what we wanted. My husband and I just wanted some where to stay while we were visiting there. It was very clean and the maid did a great job in cleaning it each day. The front desk staff were what I would say was average. Their apperance didn't do the place justice but they checked us in and out with no problems. It seemed like they didn't want to be there or something. The Breakfast was a normal cont. breakfast nothing to special. If you want to take it to your room you are in trouble though you have to eat it in thier kitchen. The great thing is that the rooms were very very clean. It was really cheep too. It is family friendly too. It is not one of those scary motels.

• Liked — how clean it was
  • Disliked — it was on a hill and would not be good for elders and disabled people
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Kansas City
Reviewed March 20, 2008

Stayed just two nights, came to town for business. Arrived from KC around 9p.m. - evidently almost the only tenant. (should have been a hint!) Entered room, there was a cigerett package on the floor, picked it up to throw away, reluctantly upacked, as I went to the lavatory area, looked down at he coffee service area, it had never been cleaned, coffee, sugar, etc all over it! Looked in the coffee basket, filter and coffee from last tenant still there!!!! So I looked at the bath area - tub had "kinda been cleaned" - still left with soap film and hair, but you could see streaks from an attempt at wiping the wall-!! Called the front desk - "Oh, I'm sorry, I will make a note of it." was what I got - I cleaned the room before I went to bed. The next day I got out really early, didn't want any of the "staff" in the room so, put do not disturb sign on door. When I got ready to check out I expected someone to at least acknowledge the complaint, but the older lady at the FD said nothing, so I had to ask if anything had been said about the complaint - yes, but no discount, nothing, I feel it was a rip-off!

Stayed January 2008

Travelers are raving about these Branson hotels

Oklahoma
Reviewed October 18, 2006

Our room was clean and very comfortable and the room rate was very affordable. The breakfast was more than we expected and tasted good. We will tell our family and friends about The Four Seasons Inn in Branson and we will stay there again. The staff members were very polite and helpful also.

• Liked — Price value and Breakfast
  • Stayed September 2006
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank ZXpres
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 16, 2005

I brought a group of 18 senior adults to the Four Seasons to stay Monday-Wednesday. We were greeted warmly and our rooms were clean and adequate. So the towels weren't huge and fluffy, they were clean and replaced each day.
What really stood out was the staff! Our bus broke down while we were there and every single staff person pitched in to lend a hand, using their own cars to shuttle us back and forth and encouraging us and praying for us. They loaned us their van to use for our group so we would not miss our shows. All with huge smiles, hugs and encouraging words. If you are looking for a great location, great price, and wonderful friendly, Christian service, you will not be sorry you stayed here. We had no problems with the rooms and the breakfast was exactly what they told us it would be.

• Stayed November 2005
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 31, 2004

My Mother, Son and I just returned from a trip to Branson. My Mother and I stayed in one room and my Son had the room next door. The reasons we decided to stay at this motel were the price, $34.95/night, the fact we could bring our dog and the fact that they stated breakfast was covered in the price of the room.

First of all, the carpets in the room had cigarette burns in them. The air conditioner in my Mother's and my room did not cool and we had a miserable first night until I checked with the front desk and found out the clerk that checked us in neglected to tell us that the thermostat covers weren't cut properly and we had to push a button to get the air conditioner to work.

The first morning there was Saturday. We had to go to the back building of the motel for the free breakfast. It consisted of cold cereal, frozen french toast and waffles and coffee that tasted like it had been made 3 days before.

The second night there, I killed 3 roaches crawling along the top of my Mother's bed.

Trust me, I will never stay in that place again.

• Stayed August 2004