“The place could use a little more effort from the staff.”
Review of Four Seasons Inn

Four Seasons Inn
Ranked #129 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed September 30, 2013

They put us all the way down at the bottom of the hill and the rain water rushed down to the front of our door. There were exoskeletons of spiders and dead flies in the corners of the room. There was a small round blood stainin the middle of one of the sheets. The place would be alot better if they would clean and maintain more regularly.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank j91biz

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We checked into a king Jacuzzi. We were located in the back.

Negatives-
As soon as we pulled in, we saw guys standing around work trucks drinking beer using the most foul language possible. Fortunately our kids aren't old enough to understand what they were saying.
We could not get hooked up to the wifi, the front desk said it does that sometimes and nothing they could do. The floor was disgusting. I had to bend the arm in the toilet to get it to start flushing. The jacuzzi tub only had a trickle of cold water so we had to wait for it to cool before getting in.

Positives- It is in the heart of Country Music Boulevard and has easy access to most attractions, restaurants, and shopping. Bed was comfortable, Fridge worked well. A/C worked well.

Conclusion- Spend a little extra for a nicer place if you can.

Room Tip: If you stay, avoid rooms in the back.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank AZP3
hugheylois, General Manager at Four Seasons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

I am sorry that you didn't contact the front desk with your complaint. We would have handled your problems. In the future, no matter where you are I suggest you contact management to get the satisfaction you desire and deserve.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

First of all they gave us a key to a room already occupied. Then they gave us another room and when we pulled back the sheets two fleas jumped. There was a continuously barking dog next door. Terrible experience.

• Stayed: July 2013

I am sorry you had a poor experience while at our facility. I had not heard of this problem but if you could have let me know I would have tried to make you comfortable. Thank you for your input.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Rooms are full of bugs-brown recluse spiders(they excuse because woods nearby), coffee maker broke, ash trays in non smoking rooms???, advertised deluxe breakfast is hoax-not deluxe in the least bit, pillow covers are pillow shams, cig burns on toilet seats- and this is for a $100 a nite room with jacuzzi that we had to clean before using. Do not waste your money here, too many other good hotels that are worth the money!!! 5/26/2013

Room Tip: Do NOT stay here!!! Brown recluse spiders in the room!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mpconner
hugheylois, Manager at Four Seasons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

This gentleman was wanting a free night but failed to inform us of his concerns until he was checking out. We gave him a 50% discount for the night, but in the conversation with him he let us know that he has got full refunds for lesser complaints from other establishments.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Great people and very helpful in attractions and getting around the city.
Nice place to stay and very inexpensive...Four people,pet and two night under $100.00. We will be back!!!! The breakfast was provided and the coffee was great. I have read the other reviews and I just wanted to let people out there know this Inn is under new management. We were completely satisfied with other stay and suggest that you stop by and check the place out before making a final decision.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Becky B
hugheylois, General Manager at Four Seasons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Yes, We are under new management. Thank you so much. Hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

If you like sleeping on sheets that are changed every 3 days then this place is great for you... However, I'm the type of person that likes a clean environment and not a disgusting one. THE BED IS HARD AND FREAKING DIRTY.... Bugs.... Used sheets.... A stained coffee maker.... The smallest tv in life..... A door that hardly shuts.... Lots of empty rooms however they put us in a room in the way back.... Also on the second floor. I told them I had 4 people and they asked me if I could walk the stairs and I said I could but my wife couldn't... They didn't care they gave me the key to the second floor anyway.... So yes after carrying her I plopped on the bed.... WORST IDEA EVER.... DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank Spgfld
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Shower had dead bugs on floor.Toliet had to be flushed at least twice. I soap for 3 people. Soap dispenser was empty.Got ready to go to bed found dirty kleenex & rag in between the sheets. Bedding had not been changed.no ice in ice machine. Wanted this special for my sister & my nieces mother. which lives out of town. But didn't work out that way. Don't waste your time..

Room Tip: forget it
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family