“Never again”
Review of Four Seasons Inn

Four Seasons Inn
Ranked #131 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Shower had dead bugs on floor.Toliet had to be flushed at least twice. I soap for 3 people. Soap dispenser was empty.Got ready to go to bed found dirty kleenex & rag in between the sheets. Bedding had not been changed.no ice in ice machine. Wanted this special for my sister & my nieces mother. which lives out of town. But didn't work out that way. Don't waste your time..

Room Tip: forget it
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bbrown004

Reviewed July 25, 2012

My boyfriend & I decided against planning for our vacation. We just went with the flow & thought we'd deal with things as they came. It was all supposed to be stress free. When we got to Branson, MO, we saw this hotel on our way through downtown. The outside is neat & looks like an old Victorian house. We liked how the entrance was different. After my boyfriend went inside to see if they had any rooms available, he came out with three nights booked for our stay & an actual KEY. I guess that should have been our first clue since majority of nice hotels have swipe cards for their doors now. Walked in & it actually didn't seem too bad at first for what we paid... but our mind-set completely changed when we both sat down on the bed. It was HARD as a rock. I'm not being sarcastic. I could have laid down on a rock next to Fred Flinestone & been more satisfied. I was very upset about the mattress being so uncomfortable. You'd think they would have some common courtesy about what their guests would be sleeping on. While I was checking out other things in the room, my boyfriend messed around with our air conditioner. He flicked on the air as low as it would go b/c we both like the atmosphere to be freezing when we sleep. We then went walking for a few hours to sight-see. When we came back the room was still stuffy & hot. It was going to be a horrible night. In fact, when we both got in bed we started looking for another hotel to stay in. Neither one of us fell asleep until after midnight. I actually ripped the comforter off the other bed & put it underneath my sheet just for cushion. I had bad back pain most of the next day thanks to that bed. The only nice thing I can say about this hotel is that they didn't question giving us our money back & we were able to book at The Raddison for the next two nights. We were much happier with our stay there.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Molly N
Reviewed July 7, 2012

They were very nice and attentive to your needs. There is a real key to get into the rooms. Which I really didn't like. Cause If you lost it , it would cost you $60. The beds wasn't comfortable.. I thought it was suppose to be a full breakfast buffet, but it wasn't. Served biscuits/gravy, frozen waffles, donuts and canned fruit, cereals, milk and juices.
I would have loved to have a piece of bacon. The inn was not the cleanest. But you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We chose this hotel because of it's fair rates, location on the 76 strip, the offer of a free "deluxe" continental breakfast and nice curb appeal.
Unfortunately, there was nothing at all appealing about our room or our stay.
We got the regular double queen room (and by looking in empty windows I could tell that the double queen room was the redheaded stepchild of the rooms and treated as such.
First, it looked like a motel room out of the70's era.
The coffee maker was in the bathroom (gross!) and there was a dead cockroach on the bathroom floor.
This was suppose to be a non-smoking room but the stench of cigarette smoke was overwhelming when you first walked in and you could smell it on the covers...which makes you wonder how often they are washed.
After getting settled we decided to try the outdoor pool and hot tub. After barely getting in the pool we noticed lots of spiders swimming around and one was rather large with hundreds of baby spiders on her back! I managed to fish her and the babies out with a shoe (and the babies all scattered in different directions) but when I saw the dead scorpion in the pool..I was done.
We figured we would just make do with the hot tub. It was cleaner than the pool water anyways.
We turned on the jets and got in..only to realize it was not a hot tub, as the water only barely got up to "luke warm" status. There was no option to make the water hotter... only a timer on the jet stream.
After a fitful night sleep on the very uncomfortable beds we went to the "delux" continental breakfast at 8am...(which is about when the cleaning people start knocking on your door to come in. A little early, no? And they are dressed like street thugs besides.)
The eating room was frigid and the food was gross.
Cold, hard biscuits with luke warm white gravy. There was no French Toast as promised.
And don't most "deluxe" continental breakfasts offer eggs and some sort of meat? This one had neither.
There was coffee, juice, milk, cereal, pre-frozen waffles, biscuits and gravy and canned tropical fruit. There were about 10 people in there and nobody looked very happy.
I left hungry and will never visit this establishment again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank WishyaKnew
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We love staying at the Four Seasons EVERY TRIP to Branson. Once we left or video camera, over $300 worth of equipment, we called the front desk and they had it up there waiting for us. Yes we have had our mishaps, but we travel lots of places and EVERY hotel is going to have problems, but the people at Four Seasons take care of us when a problem does happen. THANKS to TAMMY!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We arrived in Branson and stayed another hotel that was not pleasing to us...we checked out the next day and drove along the trip and found the Four Seasons, I stay there was very nice, rooms were cleaned, the indoor and outdoor pool was very nice. Lady at the front desk was so helpful and very kind checking in and checking out. I would recommend this hotel. Our stay was July of 2011 and we plan to stay there again this summer. KCMO mom

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We recently stayed at Four Seasons Inn and it was awful. We were booked for 4 nights, but left after 2. Our room was not cleaned once during the 2 days we were there, we were never given clean towels, and there was nobody in the office during that time, we had to call a special number for assistance. The heater was loud and the room was old and dingy, there was only 1 ice machine working and that was in the main building by the laundry room, and that room was really scary. Their internet was not working and the breakfast was just awful. Biscuits and gravy cold, no fresh fruit or yogurt. Toaster didn't work, but the coffee and orange juice was acceptable. It may be better during peak season, but I would never recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple