“Pleasent Stak”

Ranked #29 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“Pleasent Stak”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

My family and have made Twelve Oaks our Branson home. We've stayed there the last several trips to Branson and always find the motel clean and very convenient to all attractions.
The staff is always friendly and ready to help. We'll be back.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Twelve Oaks Inn, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thanks for your great review on our property. We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Branson. Best wishes!

Jennifer Moore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The receptionist greeted me by name before I even reached the office. We stayed during the early part of the week and had the nice swimming pool to ourselves. The best part is the location of the hotel. It is just far away enough from the hustle and bustle of Country 76 Rd to be safe for little kids but close enough to attractions and restaurants. The only thing I would recommend 12 Oaks do is expand their breakfast. There were only donuts, cereal, oatmeal, juice, and milk.

• Stayed June 2012
Thanks so much for your great review on our Inn. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Best wishes!

Kansas City MO
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This is a "value" room. It is older, so furnishings are a big outdate, but clean, clean, clean. We are out all day and just look for a clean room to sleep. This certainly fits the bill. It does have a small pool that would be sufficient for a quick dip in the summer. Light continental breakfast, nothing too fancy. The location is great, on the yellow route, very easy to get in a out of. There is a cool zip line thing just by it that is fun to watch at night. Very friendly front desk, easy checkout, no problems.

1 Thank mitchy74
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Twelve Oaks Inn, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Thanks for your great review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again on your next trip to Branson! Best wishes!

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stayed at this motel last weekend and I got to say for $39 a night you just can't beat it. The room was probably one of the cleanest room I've ever stayed in at a budget motel. I've stayed in hotels over $100 that weren't this clean and smelled this good. The bed was very comfortable. Pillows kind of small but worked just fine. The continental breakfast was average but then again for $39 you can afford to go out to eat breakfast. It is only a couple miles from Silver Dollar City right behind the new zipline ride.
The only thing I didn't like was when they tried to charge me for a 3 year old that was sleeping in the same bed as me but the gentleman at the front desk waived the fee for me anyways. If you are looking for a nice, cheap, close to everything motel in Branson, then this is your place. We bought season passes to Silver Dollar City and we'll for sure stay at this place again.

1 Thank BigEFortSmith
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Twelve Oaks Inn, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thanks for staying with us! I appreciate your review and your business! We hope to see you again soon. Best wishes!

barry
Reviewed March 6, 2012

This was a great place to stay. Kind polite friendly people that took our reservation, greeted us and checked us out. Did not expect it to be this great with the low rate...even had frig in room. We could tell it was home owned and they cared about their business & their guests. Quiet and VERY CLEAN rooms and grounds. Will definitely stay here again!

2 Thank Barryjnc
Thanks for your wonderful review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you and your family again soon. Best wishes!

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I do not like hunting for motels. When I find one I like I use that one exclusively. I needed to do some business in Branson. Just wanted a nice clean quiet room. This was just the ticket. Located a few blocks off the main street so it was very quiet. Rooms are simple and well kept. The rate was low for this kind of room. Very nice young family run the place. They were friendly and were interested in helping me find the places I needed to go in town. He told me they even have a frequent stayer program. I will be making this MY motel in Branson.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank eastinservices
Thankyou very much for making a wonderful review for our property and staff. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon! Best wishes!

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee