“Just what I was looking for.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Twelve Oaks Inn

Twelve Oaks Inn
Ranked #27 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Just what I was looking for.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

I do not like hunting for motels. When I find one I like I use that one exclusively. I needed to do some business in Branson. Just wanted a nice clean quiet room. This was just the ticket. Located a few blocks off the main street so it was very quiet. Rooms are simple and well kept. The rate was low for this kind of room. Very nice young family run the place. They were friendly and were interested in helping me find the places I needed to go in town. He told me they even have a frequent stayer program. I will be making this MY motel in Branson.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank eastinservices
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Twelve Oaks Inn, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thankyou very much for making a wonderful review for our property and staff. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon! Best wishes!

Jennifer Moore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank eastinservices
Bourbonnais
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

I didn't expect a lot from this hotel given the low rate. Granted, it was off season when we visited, but the rate was well below several of the other hotels. In fact, when we arrived, they said they had a special they just started and gave us an even lower rate!

My expectations were far exceeded. Outside room entrances, but our king room with a couch was a large L-shaped room, beautifully decorated and very clean. The family that owns it redecorated the rooms when they took over five years ago. The mattress was soft, but I still slept well.

Soap/shampoo combo is in a liquid dispenser in the shower. You may want to bring your own if you prefer bar soap. The sink is outside of the bathroom--my preference so two can get dressed at the same time. Hair dryers are in the rooms, but you have to ask for an iron at the desk.

Breakfast was not huge, but enough to start the day: cereal, bagels/donuts, juice and coffee. The owner worked the front desk and was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: The office is not open 24/7. Be sure to check office hours when planning your arrival.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Connie R
Thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon :)

Best wishes!

Jennifer Moore
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

We have stayed several places in Branson, as it is one of our favorite destinations. This is our first time staying at Twelve Oaks.
We don't look for fancy, we look for clean, comfortable, safe and friendly. Twelve Oaks was all that and more. We also don't like to stay on the main strip, like to avoid the hustle and bustle, Twelve Oaks is just the right distance off the main strip with very easy access to the main strip.
The front desk helped us acquire show tickets as soon as we arrived, to a show that started in less than an hour.
Very clean, friendly, with helpful staff. We stayed in the family 3 bed unit, great beds, very comfortable, great accomodations.
We also had a 2 double bed, handicapped room for my mother. Very roomy accomodations in both units.
I think we have found our favorite place to stay in Branson!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Bill S
midway, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

Super clean rooms,great staff,great location.We have stayed here many times and had never had a problem or had bad service. My wife and I don't stay anywhere else.In the off season it's so quiet and very low traffic noise makes for nice sleeping.

Room Tip: all the rooms are clean and well stocked with towels and everything you need for a nice stay
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Keith B
Pratt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2012

We loved it and will consider Twelve Oaks again. We spent 3 nights here mid December and it was great. We thought the bed was one of the most comfortable beds we had ever slept on (lets put it this way, I did not toss and turn). The room was exceptionally clean, especially the bathroom. We found the employees to be very friendly and chatty.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Brittll
Topeka, Kansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2011

Cheap room. Not great customer service. It was clean, but the walls are thing and you can hear people running up and down. They are really stingy with the towels too. But we were able to get in for $55/night. Bed's were hard. The housekeepers had more manners than the front desk.

Room Tip: Try the king size jacuzzi suite
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family