“A little pricey but worth it”
Review of Blue Man Grill - CLOSED

Blue Man Grill
Cuisines: American
Tulsa, OK
“A little pricey but worth it”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great lunch this labor day weekend. The mac and cheese is amazing and my kids enjoyed the wings. A bit pricey, but we thought the quality of food was perfect. The location is difficult, but if you can make it through the traffic I highly recommend giving it a try!

• Visited September 2012

Webb City, Missouri, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“unique little place”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This place was a little unique place with a Big Foot theme. The food was good and service was good. Sweet potato fries were amazing!

Visited August 2012
Russellville, Arkansas
“Just average”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Read about them in 417 magazine, sounded good so went for lunch today. Had the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and broccoli. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes weren't bad but weren't great either. Broccoli was strange, huge stalk, steamed very lightly, which is the way I like mine but think it would be way underdone for most. The whole big stalk comes on a plate by itself and the bruised dark spots that you normally cut off before you cook it were still on. The presentation would have been much better if the stalk had been cut off and the tops at least cutup a little before serving. Anyway, they weren't bad but not good enough to make a return visit.

• Visited August 2012
“not impressed”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I went in durning lunch service, I checked out the menu first online.
#1 the prices are different add $1.00-2.00 to the on line price. We asked about it the server just shrugged her shoulders. I didn't mind but the nonchalant attitude wasn't becoming.
#2 the portions are HUGE! I didn't see anywhere that you couldn't share, I'm sure they just have a split charge like anyone else.
#3 food is ok, nothing really to write home about.
Got the cuban, which should be called a monte crisco and a burger which I think is a frozen walmart patty, but comes on a pretzel bun (which is yum-the bun not the burger as a whole)
The ff and swt pot ff are floured and fried, not a fan.
Overall for $28 bucks for lunch, I don't see myself going back.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food !”
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Everything tasted homemade, service was prompt and polite. Cutely decorated with great atmosphere! We will return for sure!