“wonderful”

Ranked #64 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Dyersburg, Tennessee
“wonderful”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

very good location. and very clean motel. The manager and employees were very helpfull and considerate. I would strongly recomend this motel for sure.The next time i visit branson i will stay at fall creek inn.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Sheldon-GM, General Manager at Fall Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
I wanted to thank you for the pleasant review you placed about our property. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel. Our staff is excellent if I do say so myself, and I'm glad they took good care of you. I hope we will see you again soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Clean rooms, nice & comfortable beds, good hot water in the showers, attentive front desk, decent little continental breakfast and a very good rate. Far from the Ritz-Carlton but at the low price you pay we were just very pleased. The whole family, all six of us, had two very good nights of sleep while resting up for the next day's activities. Strong thumbs-up.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
My staff and I thank you most kindly for your business and your review. Both are very important, appreciated and valuable. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Branson
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stayed at this motel/inn on 7/27 to 7/29 I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN AND DON'T RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!!! The room was STINKY and MUSTY SMELLING and the RUG was DIRTY!!! We asked for a different room and the air took hours to get cold. We killed two spiders in the 1st room and they also said that we would have spiders because we were by the woods so thats what you have to expect. When asked about a refund they said they wouldn't give us one since we had already checked in and it was after 7pm. Even though they switched us rooms the room was basically like the previous one!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS INN!!

Room Tip: Would recommend you go to the strip or another location!
2 Thank Clarissa H
I apologize for the troubles you had at our hotel, We have a very reputable pest control service we employ to try and make sure we never have any issues with any types of bugs or spiders, so I do apologize that you had a problem with that. We take pride in providing a very clean and pleasant room for our guests and I hope that you would give us another shot as I'm sure you won't be dissappointed.
Springfield
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Nice little motel . Just what is needed in Branson. Good location off of mo-76. Air condition was not cooling in the room and reported it to the front desk . 5 minutes later new one installed . very helpful for directions and how to use the blue ,yellow and red routes.

Room Tip: better view on the south side
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
I am very sorry about your problem that your family experienced during there stay here. I was unaware of any issues but I will definately look into this to see what happened. If there is a problem anytime when the office is closed there is a manager's number posted for emergencies.
Alamogordo, New Mexico
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We had a small family reunion here this past month and were fairly pleased with the rooms with two beds, not so impressed with very small size of room with one bed, but they switched us out when we asked. What we were very upset with was that our 82 year old aunt, who is a nun and a very hard working sweet person, was without any help when her bathroom flooded at 2am. She called the front desk, then went out to the door, by herself, at 2am, to get help, but noone answered her phone call nor came to open the front door which was locked. She sopped up sewer water for two hours with bath towels and got no more sleep that night!!!! I was so mad I was seeing red, but when we told the staff about it they acted like this was simply too bad, an "oh, sorry about that" was all she got. then when we asked for the night to be refunded they refused and becuase she got half a night sleep they took off half only. Nasty and I won't go back becuase it is not a safe place. if you have a problem you have to call the police or the fire dept. or the plumber yourself! Outragous!

Room Tip: only get rooms on the upper floors if you can handle steps, the sewer floods the bottom floor and th...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Lisa S
Roanoke
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We just got back from Branson yesterday (Sunday, July15th). We stayed at this hotel with the truck club. I thought after reading all the reviews on this website that this place would be great! Well, was I surprised. They have no front help after 10pm, so if you need anything after that you are out of luck. The housekeeping leaves at 4pm, so if you need them after that, the front desk person has to take care of it. Because they are the only one there you wait forever to get what you need or you just dont get it. We had no blanket on our bed and when I went down to get one she couldn't find any. She did finally find me one and it had so many holes in it and smelled so bad like cigarette smoke that we didn't even use it. Our ice bucket had a crack in it, no big deal, just go get another one right? Well about 5 hours after I asked I had to go back to the front desk to finally get it and guess what another cracked ice bucket!! I gave up after that! I received a smoking room after I was told when I made the reservation that if would be nonsmoking. They advertise a "Deluxe Continental Breakfast" guess again!!! Breakfast was pretty bad and not deluxe! You have to pay extra if you want a microwave or fridge. I haven't been to a hotel in 10 years that doesn't already have that in the room. The beds are new, but very hard. The free wi-fi only worked 10% of the time. Bathrooms and vanity area need to be remodeled, no coffee maker, iron or blow dryer in room.
I will say the room was clean. The A/C worked great!! The pool area is nice. The location is nice and the 2 restaurants have very good food. The staff was very friendly. The room was reasonable, but you do get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
I do apologize that you had such a disappointing visit to our property. Fridge and Microwaves are something that is on the list of items to add during our updates. As far as staff at night, no there isn't anyone here after 11 on weeknights and 12 on weekends, but the manager on duty is on call and posted on the door for any emergencies you may have. Our WIFI had crashed right before your group arrived that week and sadly we weren't able to get it fixed before you left, but hopefully next year when the group comes back you give us another shot. This time you won't be disappointed.
natchez
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We spent 4 nights here on July 4th week and received wonderful service.Easy check in,with great front desk service.Rooms were very,very clean.Very well working A/C unit in the 100 degree weather we had that week.Beds were comfortable,Very clean bathrooms.Pool was clean and clear.Nice cook out area beside creek...We will stay here again on our return visit to Branson. Overall Rating---A +++++++++
Thanks -Vance & Susan