“Barely Average”

Ranked #60 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Roanoke
“Barely Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We just got back from Branson yesterday (Sunday, July15th). We stayed at this hotel with the truck club. I thought after reading all the reviews on this website that this place would be great! Well, was I surprised. They have no front help after 10pm, so if you need anything after that you are out of luck. The housekeeping leaves at 4pm, so if you need them after that, the front desk person has to take care of it. Because they are the only one there you wait forever to get what you need or you just dont get it. We had no blanket on our bed and when I went down to get one she couldn't find any. She did finally find me one and it had so many holes in it and smelled so bad like cigarette smoke that we didn't even use it. Our ice bucket had a crack in it, no big deal, just go get another one right? Well about 5 hours after I asked I had to go back to the front desk to finally get it and guess what another cracked ice bucket!! I gave up after that! I received a smoking room after I was told when I made the reservation that if would be nonsmoking. They advertise a "Deluxe Continental Breakfast" guess again!!! Breakfast was pretty bad and not deluxe! You have to pay extra if you want a microwave or fridge. I haven't been to a hotel in 10 years that doesn't already have that in the room. The beds are new, but very hard. The free wi-fi only worked 10% of the time. Bathrooms and vanity area need to be remodeled, no coffee maker, iron or blow dryer in room.
I will say the room was clean. The A/C worked great!! The pool area is nice. The location is nice and the 2 restaurants have very good food. The staff was very friendly. The room was reasonable, but you do get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Sheldon-GM, General Manager at Fall Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
I do apologize that you had such a disappointing visit to our property. Fridge and Microwaves are something that is on the list of items to add during our updates. As far as staff at night, no there isn't anyone here after 11 on weeknights and 12 on weekends, but the manager on duty is on call and posted on the door for any emergencies you may have. Our WIFI had crashed right before your group arrived that week and sadly we weren't able to get it fixed before you left, but hopefully next year when the group comes back you give us another shot. This time you won't be disappointed.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
natchez
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

We spent 4 nights here on July 4th week and received wonderful service.Easy check in,with great front desk service.Rooms were very,very clean.Very well working A/C unit in the 100 degree weather we had that week.Beds were comfortable,Very clean bathrooms.Pool was clean and clear.Nice cook out area beside creek...We will stay here again on our return visit to Branson. Overall Rating---A +++++++++
Thanks -Vance & Susan
Natchez,MS

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vance d
My staff and I thank you most kindly for your business and your review. Both are very important, appreciated and valuable. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Branson
Shreveport, LA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

This charming motel keeps you away from the horrendous Branson strip traffic! Basic rooms were perfectly clean and beds were comfortable. A/c was off and room was quite warm and stuffy on arrival, which would have been uncomfortable if we had arrived at bedtime. Other than that, staff was friendly, creek view was pretty, pool was clean with lots of chairs and breakfast was plentiful. Five stars for it's class of hotel.... I give it four for basic amenities. Will return!

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sweetsinclaire
My staff and I thank you for your business and your review. Both are appreciated and valued, and we love our peaceful home away from the strip.
White Hall, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stayed for 4 days at Fall Creek Inn in Branson.We have stayed there on numerous occasions and have always received wonderful service.The rooms are nothing fancy but nice and clean,the cleaning staff always had our room supplied with towels and etc.I guess my only complaint would have to be the bathrooms need to be remodeled and replaced with chair ht. toliets and stall showers in most rooms. Older folks could care less about taking a bath at a hotel and it would be easier to get in and out of a shower with bad knees or lower back problems.

Room Tip: End rooms have less noise or if u are a noisy person(loud TV or loud kids) have mercy on other guest...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank GeeKatz
Thank you for staying here and your review. I appreciate your business and look forward to your return. I appreciate your thoughts as well and it is definately something we are looking forward as we continue to update.
Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

I stayed this past weekend at Fall Creek Inn in Branson. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the place. The room I stayed in was not fancy, but it was spotless. The hotel sits next to a creek on the edge of Branson. The kids played in the creek and we cooked hotdogs on the grill. It was very relaxing after spending the day at Silver Dollar City.

The catfish house there has great food, too.

The staff was great, and showed us how to get around town while avoiding the traffic. Steve, the GM, is a wonderful host, and was a big help to us. We will never stay anywhere else.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Fall Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Dear John,

I am very pleased to hear that you found your stay so wonderful and clean. We have a very veteran Housekeeping staff and we strive to make sure every room is as clean as possible for every guest. I am thrilled that my staff took such great care of you and we can't wait till you get to come stay with us again in your 2nd home.

Sheldon Pruiett
Branson West, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

No coffee pot in the room, electric plug in next to sink didn't work, lights are dim in the bathroom which makes for a dark shower, and our feet were black from walking barefoot in our room. That being said, we are on our first night here and those inconveniences have not been enough to motivate us into going through the trouble of changing hotels.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Fall Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Dear Jamie,
Thank you for your honest review, we take issues such as yours very seriously and want to get them corrected as promptly as possible. However, I have no record of any complaints like this recently so if you would please either give me a call or email me sheldon@fallcreekinn.com so I know which room had the problem we will get it taken care of so that you won't have these issues again in the future. Thank you very much for letting us know of the problems so we can address them, and we hope to see you again soon.
Creighton, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

Thanks for the clean rooms and swimming areas. We had a great time . The staff were awesome and very easy to get along with.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Sheldon-GM, General Manager at Fall Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thank you for your review! It means a lot to us when we hear that a guest is pleased with the cleanliness of our hotel. I will be sure to let our housekeeping staff know, we are fortunate to have such a great staff! Come back and see us soon.