“great place!”

Fall Creek Inn & Suites
Ranked #73 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed November 23, 2011

me and some friends stayed there over the weekend on our trip to Branson. the staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were extremely clean, even the smoking rooms. the restaurant next door was amazing as well, it's within walking distance. there is a very cute creek in the back of the hotel, it's very peaceful and cute. you can also play horseshoes! the front desk lady was awesome, she was very friendly and helped us with all of our questions. had a great experience at this hotel. definitely would stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Fall Creek Inn & Suites

Reviewed November 12, 2011

First, let me say. My wife and I were planning a trip to Branson. We ran across an offer from Summer Winds Resort( a time share) at the Texas State fair. The deal was "we will put you up at one of the nicer places, treat you to a good time(for $180/3 nights) for a chance to show you some time shares. This is at best, a 2 start motel, updated, but not modernized. The water peasure dropped, next to nothing twice while taking a shower for at least a minute. room are small. 3 floors, no elevator, all ouside rooms. If the trip was not arranged for me, I would have looked for a better place. We cut our stay there short and left after 2 nights. We were on a vacation, and coming back to this motel was frankly ruining it. ON THE PLUS SIDE. the rooms were spotlessly clean, the staff was courtious and desevre to be working at a nicer motel. I would say this is a good place to stay passing thru one night to your final destination, or if you are a working man that has stayed at worse places like I did when I worked in the field many years ago.

Room Tip: If you stay here, ask for the back side away from the highway to reduce road noise
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steven T
Sheldon-gm, General Manager at Fall Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to give your review of our facilities, and I thank you for complimenting our cleanlienss and our great staff. I apologize for you being mislead that we are more than a moderate hotel, we are not a high end hotel nor do we advertise as being one. I believe we have a very nice property at a very reasonable price but I understand everybody has their preferences on where they like to stay. I thank you for giving us a try and I'm sorry we didn't meet your standards. Thank You and have a nice day

Reviewed November 10, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for a family long weekend. The room was clean, parking was good, nice quiet place to stay off the main drag. Made it easier to get around Branson taking the back roads. Front desk clerk was extremely friendly and helpful. We were told they had just replaced the beds. Comfortable. We will stay again.

Room Tip: We had a double room and room was plenty big. I see some have written the room was small. I wonder...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank btopeka
Sheldon-gm, General Manager at Fall Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2011

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you choosing to stay with us! You can count on us to deliver this same high level of service consistantly, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 11, 2011

The motel room was alittle small, but very clean. The motel called to make sure we were still coming, because we were running late (cleaning or deceased dad's home), which we thought was very nice! We we arrived Felica was so friendly and helpful. She recommended Dana's BBQ right next store for burgers. The burgers were fantastic.

We came down for the continental breakfast and Felica was there again to greet us the next morning. Better hang on to her - very polite and always smiling, great person to wake up to in the am, when you are still tired!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed October 2, 2011

My wife and I have stayed at the Fall Creek Inn three times over the last couple of years. The rooms are clean and the prices are reasonable. The staff is friendly. The breakfast is good for the amount of money you have to pay for your room. If you are trying to visit Branson on a modest budget this is a good choice.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Randy K
Reviewed September 12, 2011

great price. it is not the cleanest. but is clean. service is great. my husband and i stay there everytime we are in branson missouri we do love it

Room Tip: the 3rd floor rooms has the better price
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I have been traveling to Branson since I was a kid. My family and I now travel there 3-4 times a year. I have stayed in many places over the last 30+ years. This is definitely not the worse place I've ever stayed.
Pro's:
* Rooms are clean
* Most of the Staff is friendly..except the lady that checked us in. She acted like she didn't want to be there.
* I read a post from someone that said their electronics were stolen while staying here...I left my laptop in the room both days while we were gone to Silver Dollar City and nothing was ever taken. Not sure what the problem was there.
* Nice outdoor pool
* Bar-B-Que/Picnic area where you can cook out
* Off the Strip, but there are two restaurants next door.
* Reasonable rates, and they offer discounts for returning customers and if you opt to take the 2nd or 3rd floor. (Not too many places offer that) Our average cost was $55.00 night/on 3rd Floor

Con's:
* Breakfast is OK...nothing fancy.
* Hot Water is an issue. After one child took their shower, there was no hot water left for the next person.
* This is a BASIC room...NO shampoo, lotions, single user coffee pot, iron, ironing board, etc. However, they do have the items available upon request. (not a big deal but I just hate having to ask for every little thing).
* Parking can be an issue in the evening because many customers from the restaurant next door take the parking spots of the hotel guests.

All-in-all...I would probably stay here again if I was going on a quick weekend get-a-way and didn't want to spend a lot for a room.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family