“Definately will bring back memories of growing up watching Red”

Red Skelton: A Performance Tribute by Tom Mullica
More attraction details
Owner description: This show is no longer performing in Branson.
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Once Tom takes to the stage you are reminded of a wonderful performer we watched so many year ago. The voice, the move-ments, etc. He did interact more with one person in the audience this time as well, but sometimes that connection works so well, you just go with it. My wife & I enjoyed the show and certainly would recommend seeing it.

1  Thank Ed86351
There are newer reviews for Red Skelton: A Performance Tribute by Tom Mullica

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I grew up watching Red Skelton and recently went to Vincennes, IN to visit his museum. This tribute show was very good and brought back a lot of wonderful memories. It is well worth your money and time.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the show, however I agree wish there was more of Red Skelton! If remember Red, this show is a must!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I agree with a previous review by willian e, in that Tom interacted more with one person in the audience than staying in character. I also grew up watching Red on television. I would rather Tom had performed more of Red than doing his own thing. Things he referred to or said, weren't even around when Red was on television.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

What a talent. Never good stop laughing. Tom Mullica's tribute to Red Skelton was wonderful. Would go again. Just fantastic.