“"Astonishing"”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Lennon Brothers Morning Show
Reviewed May 8, 2012

This show is currently billed as The Lennon and Cathcart Show.

Where do I start? They had me from the first song. I was immediately struck by the excellence of the music and singing. These are three people who play and sing a wide variety of songs with excellence and passion. It seemed that they could do any song extremely well.

Going in, I thought that this might be a good show. Coming out, I was actually shocked at how good it really had been. I've never been to another music show like this.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

I think the last review was their old show. We happened to see the new show on a locals recommendation and glad we did. For one thing it felt like we were in an intimate nighclub with the stage at our level. And best of all it was music I grew up with in the 60's, 70's (Dylan, Beach Boys, Crosby, Stills, & Nash, Peter, Paul, and Mary) but also some Beat and Jazz, and a song by Sister Rosetta Tharpe from the 30"s.
The Lennons are known for their good voices and they lived up to this.The show is Bill Lennon (bro of the Lennon sisters), his wife Gail, and Bill's nephew Mike Cathcart. Mike did a rendition of "Galveston" that made me almost cry and I overheard other people say they did.
Favorite show I saw in Branson.

1  Thank susieQbee
Reviewed August 25, 2004

Don't miss the Lennon Brothers Show when you are in Branson. If you like 40's music, this entertainment is a bash. These guys and Gail Lennon put on a superior show. You'll be humming and singing along on a lot of old favorites. The sets, backup musicians and choreography are first rate. They also have some great CD's. The Lennon Brothers are the best entertainment bargain in Branson.

4  Thank nighthawk