“Excellent”

Veterans Memorial Museum
Ranked #14 of 171 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A national tribute to the brave men and women who defended our liberties during the 20th Century. The museum hosts 18,000 sq. ft. with 10 halls of history including WWII, Korea, Viet Nam & Persian Gulf, You will find a list of the men and women who lost their lives in these wars and you will be fascinated and humbled by this moving memorial to our veterans.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This place was worth the rather pricey admission for what you got to see. The displays are informative and the memorabilia and photos are the real deal...if you are a military history buff you will really appreciate this museum.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

The Veterans Museum is very well displayed with all the memorabilia and pictures !! World War I and II, Korea, Viet Nam, Desert Storm and the Middle East were represented. It was so moving, I noticed that when anyone spoke, it was in a whisper.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

The Veterans Memorial Museum in Branson is a must see. The museum houses numerous historic pieces and exhibits of every major 20th and 21st Century armed conflict of the U.S.A. starting with World War I and workings it's way to current day fighting in the Middle East. We definitely will go back again, as we had younger kids that were well behaved, but just did not allow us to take it all in properly. From stories of local Branson war heroes to other compiled stories and presentations it is amazing. The museum allows you to picture yourself at that time period and see a little of what our brave men and women had to deal with. The impressive amount of material and collectibles is amazing as well. Branson claims to be America's most patriotic city, and this museum alone, puts them toward to the top.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

The Veterans Memorial Museum is a must stop while you are in Branson. As a veteran of the 70's and having a brother in Vietnam, a dad and uncles in WWII, and my grandfather in WWI, it meant a lot to me to walk thru this amazing museum. The museum is very organized to make it easy to go back in time and learn a lot about the wars, and the great men and women who served in them.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

This is one that I insisted on seeing and I'm glad I did. My husband and I absolutely were caught up in all of it.