“A Must See!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Veterans Memorial Museum
Ranked #16 of 167 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A national tribute to the brave men and women who defended our liberties during the 20th Century. The museum hosts 18,000 sq. ft. with 10 halls of history including WWII, Korea, Viet Nam & Persian Gulf, You will find a list of the men and women who lost their lives in these wars and you will be fascinated and humbled by this moving memorial to our veterans.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Omaha, Nebraska
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A Must See!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

The Veterans Memorial Museum in Branson is a must see. The museum houses numerous historic pieces and exhibits of every major 20th and 21st Century armed conflict of the U.S.A. starting with World War I and workings it's way to current day fighting in the Middle East. We definitely will go back again, as we had younger kids that were well behaved, but just did not allow us to take it all in properly. From stories of local Branson war heroes to other compiled stories and presentations it is amazing. The museum allows you to picture yourself at that time period and see a little of what our brave men and women had to deal with. The impressive amount of material and collectibles is amazing as well. Branson claims to be America's most patriotic city, and this museum alone, puts them toward to the top.

Visited July 2012

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Take a walk through history!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

The Veterans Memorial Museum is a must stop while you are in Branson. As a veteran of the 70's and having a brother in Vietnam, a dad and uncles in WWII, and my grandfather in WWI, it meant a lot to me to walk thru this amazing museum. The museum is very organized to make it easy to go back in time and learn a lot about the wars, and the great men and women who served in them.

Visited August 2011
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

This is one that I insisted on seeing and I'm glad I did. My husband and I absolutely were caught up in all of it.

Visited July 2012
Illinois
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Must See”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

My 8 year old made sure we stopped here on our visit to Branson last week. I'm glad he did. It was a very interesting museum about the uniforms, weapons, etc. used in the different wars. Just amazing to see all the artifacts from the different wars. A real piece of history here. Make sure you stop. My son couldn't stop talking about the things he saw and you won't either! God Bless our Veterans!!!

Visited June 2012
Batesville, Arkansas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Veterans”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is an awsome museum! they have all the names of the soldiers that served in the armed forces. It covers a wide range of wars. It shows some of the uniforms and weapons that they had to use. They have some of the gas mask's they used. VERY VERY interesting I would recommed this to everyone. It shows what our men done for our freedom..

Visited August 2011