“Veterans”

Veterans Memorial Museum
Ranked #13 of 172 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A national tribute to the brave men and women who defended our liberties during the 20th Century. The museum hosts 18,000 sq. ft. with 10 halls of history including WWII, Korea, Viet Nam & Persian Gulf, You will find a list of the men and women who lost their lives in these wars and you will be fascinated and humbled by this moving memorial to our veterans.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is an awsome museum! they have all the names of the soldiers that served in the armed forces. It covers a wide range of wars. It shows some of the uniforms and weapons that they had to use. They have some of the gas mask's they used. VERY VERY interesting I would recommed this to everyone. It shows what our men done for our freedom..

Reviewed April 14, 2012

My Hub and I went 7 days after he got home from a 13 month deployment... We spent 3 hours in here. Very worth it! We had a great time!!!!

2  Thank KLT88
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I was really limited in how much time I had to spend here. It's all a personal collection. They have artifacts from every war. Weapons, A WWII operating table complete with instruments. Lot's of item that make for a personal experience. I only had an hour or so but could easily have spent two or three.

1  Thank michael o
Reviewed February 27, 2012

It was very moving..it was a very nice collection for this area.

1  Thank STEPH R
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The museum is a great tribute to all those who have served our country

1  Thank SL592