“Absolutely extraordinary…...I recommend you take Advantage”
Review of Grand Oaks Hotel

Grand Oaks Hotel
Ranked #54 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I’m very impressed, and that’s saying a lot. The Grand Oaks is simply the best Hotel in Branson for the cost, amenities, location, and friendly helpful staff. Their cleanliness is impeccable, I haven’t found a speck of dirt anywhere on the property. I have stayed 10 nights in the last 36 days when in town for business, and being in business myself I have no doubts the owners and staff will continue to strive in meeting your lodging expectations while in Branson. And no, I wasn’t paid to say this nor am I a close friends with its owners.
Just really enjoyed my stays.

My overall review of the Grand Oaks Hotel is, they symbolize absolute excellence in service.

Sincerely yours

Mr. Carender
President of Advantage Sign Inc.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Grand Oaks Hotel

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Good things about the hotel:

Awesome water preasure in the shower
Couldn't hear any other guests
Free breakfast
An extra sink in the "dressing area"
Indoor pool
Great location

This was by no means a five star hotel, but it was pretty good for the price. There are not many negative things I could say about the place itself. We stayed in the main building because the second building is closed durring the off season. The rooms have older carpet, but other than that look ok. They were pretty clean (I am crazy picky, so I saw a few things that could have been better.) The only thing I can say that they could have improved on was their breakfast situation. The eggs are yucky. They have one gal trying to run the whole thing. She was way to overwhelmed and busy. That just leads to bad customer service. Not her fault, management should look into that. My check in could have been a little more inviting. I had to wait in line, then a gal came from the back and acted like she was annoyed that she had to help. When I asked questions she acted like I was stupid. We stayed here for three nights. If I was staying for longer I would stay somewhere with more space and a friendlier staff.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I booked a room and stayed the weekend.
Location: Really central location! Right next to the strip, tons of restaurants, and a WalMart (for things we forgot).
Staff: We were greeted and given great respect. So friendly!
Room: CLEAN!!! SUPER comfy beds, temperature control, spotless bathroom, all the ammenities we needed! (iron/iron board, luggage rack, blow dryer, microwave, mini fridge)
Pool: Nice size and again, super clean!
Hot Tubs: Just let me fall asleep here....so relaxing.
Complimentary Breakfast: Yum! Hot and ready and great staff.

OVERALL: If you are looking for a great place for a family stay or a quiet couple get away, I highly recommend Grand Oaks!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SuzyCook1984
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We visited this Hotel in January so it wasn't too busy. We had a very pleasant experience. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The beds were great!! The staff was very helpful in guiding us to social events around town. We felt very comfortable in this hotel and will most definitely be staying here again on our next trip to Branson !!!.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Loved the location of this hotel. Super easy to walk to many of the stores and restaurants. My kids loved that there was an indoor and outdoor pool. Rooms were in great shape. Everything smelled new! Staff was friendly.

Room Tip: Beds were comfy. No noise the entire stay.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MXMOM_3
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Rooms were very clean, updated. I was actually surprised at how nice they were. Comfortable beds. Rooms were cleaned wonderfully every day. Front desk staff was WONDERFUL, very friendly, pleasant and eager to assist in any way. Only one complaint, the lady in charge of the breakfast room in building 2 on Dec 26 & 27 could use a refresher course in customer care. She was extremely rude. Made me very uncomfortable, so much so I chose to skip breakfast on 12-27, walked over to Panera Bread instead. My husband did however go to the breakfast room on 12-27. He advised she was even ruder that day than the day before.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ChristmasTravler
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Our stay at the hotel were much better than expected. It received okay reviews and the price was reasonable so we decided to book it.

The receptionist was very police and helpful.

We booked a room in building 2 which was just renovated. The rooms were very nice. Everything was well cleaned and cared for. The beds were comfortable and spacious.

We did not eat the breakfast but it looked as if they had a nice hot spread available.

The only complaint I have is the walls are very thin. Everytime someone shut or opened a door in the hallway, I literally felt like they were entering my room. But overall not a huge deal unless you have a bunch of teens around.

Bottom line, if we come back to Branson we would have no issues staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2012