“If you weren't able to see Elvis, Tony's the next best thing!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tony Roi’s Elvis Experience

Tony Roi’s Elvis Experience
Ranked #65 of 150 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: After 18 years as Elvis in the Legends in Concert® show, Tony has taken Branson by storm and is now in his 15th HIT season! Voted Branson, Missouri Entertainer of the Year in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008! Tony Roi’s “Elvis & More” Show is a fresh and new delivery of Tony’s tribute to Elvis.BMG/SONY gold-record recording artist TONY ROI…has the look, moves, and voice...along with the passion…that made Elvis the King of Rock ‘N Roll. Backed by his “Powerhouse Band” and his very talented Angel singers, Tony offers an authentic showcase of Elvis Presley music that is unmatched anywhere! By popular demand, just for his fans, Tony also performs incredible songs from other artists that Elvis influenced. In addition to this…Tony has created a truly unique show as he also includes several of his own original songs into his second set…wonderfully written and arranged by Tony.
Plato, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“If you weren't able to see Elvis, Tony's the next best thing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

We have made it our goal in the last decade to see as many Elvis tribute artists as possible. In fact we haven't even tried to steer clear of the bad or cheesy ones cause it's all part of the experience (besides Elvis could be a little cheesy at times himself). Tony Roi is incredible, absolutely IN-CRED-I-BLE! His vocals are always spot on and often during his show my wife will comment how identical his looks are to the King! We've seen him 4 times over 5 years, once dragging our teenage children to the show (I told them THIS performer will be the closest you'll ever see to the real thing). His Christmas was even better than his normal show. If I had a friend who was visiting Branson and could only see one show, I'd suggest Tony Roi handsdown!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Scott_Z_1962

Lawrenceburg, Indiana, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“no body greater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

there are not enough words in the English speaking language to express just how wonderful he is, we would be extremely disappointed if we would not be able to see him perform again. amazing, awesome, with ability to make you feel very special to him....

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Maryh05031980
Lawrenceburg, Indiana, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“tony roi, the best entertainer we have ever had the honor of listening to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

tony roi, the elvis experience has given my husband and I both a different view of the real elvis Presley, he is a very real and caring person. his family being involved with his shows just makes it that much better for us. family is extremely important to my husband and I and I can't imagine coming to branson and not seeing tony roi perform. we have seen tony roi perform many many times and nothing has ever come close as great a concert as his, and just to make it even better, he actually takes the time to spend with the people after his concert, knowing how exhausted he has to be, that is how important his fans are to him, we recently heard he may not be performing this summer 2014, we are not sure if we would come back to branson if tony roi is not performing, I hope this is not true......

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Maryh05031980
Springfield, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Elvis is still alive.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

We didn't know what to think. We had heard of this guy by the name of Tony Roi but we thought it was just another Elvis want to be. Boy were we wrong. If I didn't know better I would have sworn Elvis was alive and doing well in Branson, Mo. He sang just like Elvis and had the same expressions as he did. The music and back ground were just like the real thing. If you are looking for entertainment this is the place to go.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Keith B
Livonia, Michigan
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Thank you, Thank you very much”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

One of the best Elvis impersonators I have seen. You will not wnat your money back. What I don't understand is why the women would go get a sweaty scarf from not Elvis lol. He was great and I will see him again.

Visited February 2013